Shizaya: Getting The Day Started!!

Okay, as some know, my past self claimed I wanted to make 30 chapters for this Shizaya story, so I have decided to keep my word. The end is coming soon, so I really want you guys to enjoy the last chapters!

____________

How's everyone?! Good? Bad? :) Maybe in between? Well, I hope it's all good. Hehehe...

Anyways, enjoy! <3

______

3 POV...

As Izaya opened his eyes, he noticed that Shizuo was still sleeping. The raven's tiredness increased by 93% as he watched the ex-bartender snore, so his mischievous side took over, and flicked the blonde on the forehead.

Well, that didn't really work, except made the heavy-sleeper let go of Izaya and turn away from him. Izaya didn't like being ignored, so when he was about to bite Shizuo, someone knocked on the door.

"Damnmit," Izaya growled. He jumped off the bed, giving Shizuo a slightly long glance before taking a stroll to the door. What he expected was a killer, Namie, or Shiki; not his oddly-cheerful sisters. Mairu greeted Izaya loudly, "Heya, Iza-nii! We just wanted to check up on you!"

The tired informant looked at them for awhile before sighing." Why would you guys, out of all people, want to visit me at this time." Izaya had only one thought: close the door and snuggle into Shizuo to fall back to sleep. Never had he felt so sleep deprived after waking up.

Kururi replied, "Carnival."

The raven questioned, "Carnival?"

"We got tickets for a carnival! Aoba just gave it to us since he didn't need it, and Yuuhei will be interviewing there too! This is totally destiny, right Kururi!"

The other twin replied, "Destiny."

Izaya irritatedly asked, "And why are you inviting me?"

Mairu shouted, "Because we NEED, I mean NEED, to have an adult to be able to enter the raffle! You will have to show your license, sign your name on the raffle, and BAM! KURURI AND I WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN A DAY WITH YUUHEI!"

Izaya grumbled, "Don't you have other adults who could take you to meet your so loved cele-"

Shizuo interrupted, "Someone's in a bad mood."

The raven venomously snapped back at Shizuo, "How was your nap, Snow White? Didn't need a kiss from your Prince Charming to wake up?"

The blonde yelled, "WATCH YOUR TONGUE FLEA."

Izaya laughed, but stopped once he remembered Mairu and Kururi were in front of them.

Kururi giggled, "Cute."

Then Mairu screamed, "You guys are an item?! That means we'll be sister-in-laws with Yuuhei! OH MY-"

Shizuo intervened, "Why're you all so damn noisy right in the morning, anyways?!"

Izaya shook his head with his hand on his forehead, "These two want to bring me to a carnival, so they can win a raffle to be with Yuuhei for one day."

Izaya's POV

Once I explained what Mairu and Kururi wanted to do, I expected Shizu-chan to reject their offer for me, and stop them from disturbing Yuuhei's work, but I was wrong. This protozoan asked for the stupid date, and my sisters said a day from now.

WHY DID HE WANT TO GO TO A CARNIVAL.

I gave him this pleading look, and he replied, "Let's hang out for once. I can also tell Yuuhei about our relationship, too. He'll be happy."