Shizaya: For You

Let's do this! I'M PERFECTLY SURE YOU GUYS ARE READY TO READ IT!

This chapter is for you readers because of the patience :) thanks.

Title: BTS- "For You" but I felt like "Save Me" fits this chapter a bit more...
_________________

The day of the carnival...

It was finally the day Izaya and Shizuo got to go on an "ordinary" date. Mairu and Kururi were anticipating this day to be filled with romance, action, and comedy just like Jackie Chan's movies.

As Shizuo got up from his slumber and went to the restroom, Izaya felt ready to bury himself in a deep hole.

Izaya's POV...

Why me?! I hate public affection unless it's between humans and me! Shizuo isn't categorized as a human!!!

This will be the worst day of my life.

Other than presenting my love in public, does this protozoan know how to act on a date?

Shizuo's POV...

WHY DID I SAY YES TO THOSE ORIHARA SISTERS!? I REGRET THIS NOW! WHAT WAS I THINKING?! I'M SO STUPID! BASTARD ORIHARA DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO STOP ME! HE MUST BE LAUGHING RIGHT NOW!
[ He tried 😏 ]

I need to call brother for advice...

I retrieved my phone in the bedroom, getting a suspicious look from the flea. I swear to god, if he thinks I'm taking pictures of myself nude or some stupid shit, I will throw the toilet at him.

But then again, this day must be the best!

3rd POV...

The lovely couple of Ikebukuro (and Shinjuku) were becoming worrywarts for no apparent reason, and Mairu and Kururi didn't notice at all. They, mostly Shizuo, were too busy thinking of what to do when Yuuhei gets to spend time with them.

That is, if they win the raffle.

Phone call: Shizuo and Yuuhei

The phone beeped four times before Yuuhei answered it, "Hey, big brother."

Shizuo gave out a long sigh then replied, "Good morning, Yuuhei. I'm going to the carnival you'll be at today and I need advice-"

"That's the first," the younger brother said in his usual monotone voice, but with a hint of surprise.

"I know. Anyways, I need an advice about... How to act on a date."

Shizuo heard a short spluttering and silence.

"Hello? Yuuhei? You okay?"

The brother answered with short pauses, "Act normal. I have an idea who it is... but I'll meet you at the carnival once I'm done with work. Can't wait to see the lucky... Person. See you."

"Yeah, bye."

Yuuhei ended the call. Shizuo stared at his phone and gave a loud growl under his breath.

Izaya heard the noise, but thought, "Masturbating..." Then went back to his imagination of digging a hole and staying there for eternity.

What time is it? Carnival time!!!

3 POV...

"Shizuo! Iza-nii! Let's go! The carnival is about to start!" Mairu shouted from downstairs.

"Aright! Coming down soon!!" Shizuo replied while looking at Izaya. He knew right away it was going to be difficult to get Izaya out of bed. Shizuo creeped to the bed then asked, "You okay?"