Shizaya: 'Til The Story Ends.....

So I made the question marks into periods!! -_- I didn't have much ideas. Now going on, the story will be dramatic! I might add more characters into this! Maybe, I guess, Kururi, Mairu, and Namie. To make this chapter awesome! I should ... and do ... also have Izaya and Shizuo ... You have to read to know :P Anyways enjoy my amazing readers~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning......

Izaya yawned sleepily and poked Shizuo to wake him up. He decided to turn to his right and fell off of the couch and landed on the ground, face to floor. Izaya was surprise and laughed making Shizuo feel embarrassed and angry. Kanra woke up because of the loud DUMP from Shizuo's fall and shuffled lazily to the direction of the sound leading to the two goofing around (when I say goofing I mean Shizuo trying to punch Izaya while Izaya climbs on the couches and jumps around until the ex-bartender gives up). Kanra yawned," Oh it was just you two. What do you want for breakfast? Actually, nevermind. I'll make whatever I have." Izaya glanced at Kanra and smiled tyring to signal an okay then turned back to Shizuo who was leaning on "his" couch sleeping while sitting criss cross. Izaya whispered into his ears," Kanra has pudding on the counter for you, should I eat it?" Shizuo eyes opened fast and wide making his vision a bit blurry. He pushed the imformat's face far from his and said," You wouldn't even dare." Standing up and looking for the pudding.

Izaya who was chuckling said," I was kidding Shizu-chan~ There's no pudding!" Shizuo turned around to look at Izaya then soon asked," Are you fuckin' playing with me after what I did yesterday for you?!" Kanra holding a pan said in a sweet fake voice," You two better not fight in here." Izaya felt chills up his spine and asked," Can I use the bathroom?" She nodded then he ran out of the living room into the restroom and got ready for the morning. Shizuo, on the other hand, was sitting on the couch wishing he had a cigarette right now, however, knew he couldn't smoke in the room because of Kanra's rules of the apartment room. Kanra finally finished cooking and Shizuo went to check it out. The breakfast plat was regular: scrambled eggs, bacon, and two pancakes with whipped cream topping. Izaya was finished and Shizuo was next.

The morning was very normal until Kanra asked," Hey, can you two pick up video game called, " The Crystal Defients. I'll leave some money if it'll cost money! I'll put it on the counter you two." Oh and play it until you reach the boss! I want to beat it up!!!" Shizuo nodded and began eating. Izaya replied," What's the game about?" Kanra laughed and said," You're an imformant! You should know after you read the directions on the back! Go to the Anime store near us." Izaya smirked and answered back," Alright Kanra. Kanra smiled and waved then yelled," Well I'll be coming home at 5 o' clock! here's the money. Hurry and beat the game for me! Bye." She walked out of the room and Shizuo said," I'll go. You stay here and do something until I come back." Shizuo took the money on the counter and walked out. He counted it and was surprise she was rich! It was like 20,000 yen! She was rich! Shizuo smiled and told himself, I can buy some cigarettes!

Shizuo ran to the anime store then bought whatever she told him to buy. Luckily there was change so he went and bought 2 packs of tobacco. He soon arrived at the apartment where he saw Izaya reading some kid of manga.

Izaya's POV....

I was getting really bored once Shizuo left the apartment. I soon jumped onto the couch and layed down then noticed there was a manga on the table. I looked at the tittle read it, Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist Chapter 1. The cover looked interesting plus the tittle, so I read it. It's been 15 minutes and I finally finished and that's when the brunette entered. he was looking aat me like I did somehting wrong. Felt weird, but I smirked and asked," Shizu-chan~ You're staring at me." With those little teasing two sentences, the protozoan's face turned red like a rose and he repidly yelled," I'M NOT FLEA! Now put the game into the TV and play!" I laughed and replied," You have to play too!" Shizuo sighed and mumbled," Fine.." I smiled and Shizuo sat near me, but not to close just enough to see the television's screen.