Chapter Fifteen

"What do you want for Christmas?" Harry asked me the next day.

I rolled over onto my back on his bed and shrugged, "I don't know, what do you want?"

"I'm not saying until you say yours."

"I already told you, I don't know."

He sighed, "I'm getting you something anyway."

"What do you want?"

He smiled at me, "I already have what I want."

"Oh."

"Christmas is in like four days, can you believe it?" Harry looked so excited with his bright smile.

"No, not really. I feel like we should wait a little while longer for Christmas."

Harry nodded, "Yeah."

We laid there for a second until Anne yelled for me.

"Ariella, your mother needs you."

I groaned, rolling off the bed. I grabbed my jacket before walking downstairs, Harry right behind me.

"Bye Harry." I playfully slapped his cheek. He rolled his eyes before telling me bye.

"Bye Anne," I told her before closing the door.

I quickly walked across the yard to my house and opened the door.

"What do you need help with?"

"Wrapping presents."

"I thought you already wrapped them."

She shook her head, "No, I got a late start. Now come on, we have to wrap them before your father gets home."

I sat down across from her, "What about my presents? I thought it was supposed to be a surprise."

"It is. That's why I already wrapped them."

We started wrapping things in silence until my mother spoke up.

"What are you getting Harry?"

"Um I don't know," I said sheepishly.

"Ariella, you have to get him something. Just look at what he's done to you."

I raised my head to look at her, "What he's done to me?"

"Yeah, I mean look at you. You're so much happier now."

"Oh."

"Just think about what you're going to get him, I think he deserves something special."

"What do you think he wants? He already told me he doesn't want anything."

"I don't know what to get him, he's your friend."

I sighed and continued wrapping presents. What the hell do I get him?

--

(skipping to Christmas woo)

"Merry Christmas!" Harry greeted me, walking into my house. I gave him a hug, mumbling 'merry Christmas' into his shirt.

We walked upstairs to my room, kicking wrapping paper out of the way.

Harry sat on my bed, "So what did you get?"

"Some clothes, a camera, some other things. You?"

"Clothes basically." Harry suddenly threw a box in my lap. "Here."

I glanced at him warily before unwrapping it, seeing a box.

"Go ahead, open it."

I lifted the lifted off the box and my eyes widened. "Harry what the hell?"

Inside the box was a necklace, Harry and I's initials engraved into the back of the tiny circle. I tackled him in a hug and he laughed, holding my sides.

"I'm glad you like it."

"Like it? Harry, I love it. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"I have something for you too." I rummaged around in a dresser drawer before pulling out his gift, giving it to him.

"You didn't have to get me anything.."

"But I did anyway. Open it."

Harry unwrapped his gift and opened the box, laughing afterwards. "We basically got each other the same thing."

I had gotten him a watch (one that he'd been eyeing every time we'd go out). Harry hugged me, mumbling 'thank you' in my ear.

"It's the least I could do, considering that you've already done so much for me."

I watched Harry put his watch on before grabbing my necklace and helping me put it on. I fiddled with it before hugging Harry again, a lot tighter than before.

"Thank you for everything."

Harry pulled away and kissed my forehead, "You're welcome."

--

After Harry left to go with his family to visit some other relatives, I had to get ready too. My parents wanted to visit both sides of the family so we piled up in the car.

"How are we going to visit both of them? It's three o' clock and they live two hours away from each other."

"They've agreed to meet at your Aunt's house."

I nodded and everything went silent until we got there.

I got out of the car and grabbed a few presents, letting myself into my Aunt's house.

"Look what we have here!" I set the boxes down before my giving my grandmother a hug. "Look how big you've gotten since last year, you've gotten so much more prettier."

She let go of me and her eyes caught the necklace around my neck. She fiddled with it before turning it around.

"Who's H.E.S.?" She asked curiously.

"Um.."

"Is he a boy?" She asked me. I couldn't lie to her so I nodded my head, "His name's Harry."

"Oh! Did you know about this?" She asked my mother, who was just walking in. She smiled and nodded, "He's a nice boy."

My grandmother clapped her hands, "That's so cute!"

"We're just friends," I said. Her smile dropped, "Oh honey, if he gives you a gift like this, then you are most definitely not friends. There's something he's not telling you."

She gave me a pointed look before turning around and greeting everybody else. I sighed and followed after her.

I gave everybody a hug before sitting down on the couch.

"So who's Harry?" My other grandmother asked me. I mentally groaned before explaining who Harry was.

Two hours later, I was getting back in the car. I shut the door after waving to everybody.

I felt something vibrate in my pocket and I almost panicked before I realized it was my phone. I pulled it out and smiled when I realized it was Harry.

Hiiiiii :)

It's official, I'm best friends with an idiot.

So I decided to write a chapter about Christmas since it's a few days away (and so is Louis' and I will probably cry). Vote and comment if you want and you'll make me a happyhappy person.