Chapter Eleven

Dedicated to traupical because she's cool and her Harry story is feelsworthy (is that a word?)

"C'mon sleepyhead, we're here."

I swatted Harry's hand away as he poked me. He laughed, "Ella, get up."

I groaned and opened my eyes to see Harry looking down at me. He grabbed my hand and tugged me out of the car.

I looked around to see nothing but trees.

"You brought me to the woods?"

Harry chuckled, "No, we have to go a bit farther."

"But that involves walking," I complained.

"Just come on."

I reluctantly followed Harry through the woods. After a while, Harry stopped and went in front of me.

"Get on my back."

"What?"

"Get on my back, I'll carry you the rest of the way."

I shook my head and started walking, "I'm fine."

"No, get on my back."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

I shrugged and got behind him. He crouched and I jumped on his back, his hands resting on the back of my thighs. I locked my arms around his neck.

He started walking and I realized what he was doing when we came across a big patch of mud.

"Are you serious? This is why you wanted to carry me?"

"Well no.. yes."

"You are such a dork."

He shrugged, a pink tint coming up on his cheeks. He was such a goofball.

After Prince Charming walked across the patch of mud, he made me close my eyes.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I told you I had a surprise and for you to be surprised, you have to close your eyes."

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out, eventually closing my eyes. I hid my face in his back and waited for him to stop.

 "Alright, we're here."

I lifted my face from Harry's back and made a noise in the back of my throat, shocked.

"What the hell is this?"

Harry's face changed, "You don't like it? I'm sorry, I knew you wouldn't. But I tried, right? I just thought that it would be different you know, with the water and everything."

"Harry shut up, I like it."

"Oh."

I laughed at Harry's short response and hugged him.

"Thank you," I mumbled in his neck.

He hummed in response, pulling away.

I took the time to actually look around. The first thing that I noticed was the flowers. They were everywhere. It was like this big huge field of flowers that went on for days. There was a lake in the far corner, froze up from the cold weather.

I walked to the middle and sat down. Harry sat down in front of me with a happy smile on his face.

"I love it," I said simply. Harry smiled wider and laughed.

"I'm glad."

"So what was the point of this? You carried me all the way here in the cold weather- not that I'm complaining."