CHAPTER 86

**George's POV**

Ginny and I were with Fred. I helped him set up the fireworks and the dungbombs. Fred set them off and indicated Ginny and I to go. Ginny made her way to professor Sprout's office, it was the closest one to the common room and to the headmasters office. I hid behind a wall has Ginny hit the door rapidly. Professor Sprout opened the door.

"Something went off near the gryffindor common room, I would've gone and seen the head of Gryffindor but you were the closest and I think someone may have gotten hurt." Ginny started to say "we need the headmaster!"

Professor Sprout eyes widen and she looked shocked.

"Huh, huh, I'll go check this out and get your head of house. And for the headmaster..." Professor Sprout paused

I watched waiting for her to say the password but she didn't seem to sure. Just say it, I wanted to shout.

"The password for the headmaster's office is..." Sprout said

I didn't hear what she had said since she said it in Ginny's ear. professor Sprout then took off and Ginny came running towards me.

"The password is Severus" Ginny told me.

"Severus! Well, I could've guessed that" I smirked and Ginny rolled her eyes "thanks for you help sis"

I patted her on the back and ran towards the headmasters office.

"Severus" I said to the gargoyles.

The wall started to turn and stairs appeared. I ran up them and made my way to the front of the door of the office. I took out my wand and pointed it at the door. I wondered which spell to use to open it, the easy one that unlocks door quietly, or the one that could brake down a door.

"Confringo!" I said and the door exploded.

The pieces of the door blasted everywhere. Once I kept my wand pointed in front of me and walked inside. Snape was standing up with his wand pointing at me, he did not look happy about the fact I just blasted his door.

"What are you doing here Weasley?" Snape asked angrily

"You know very well why I'm here" I answered

Snape did not answer but just kept on staring at me.

"You have Lillith! And you are going to tell me were she is!" I demanded

Snape laughed "why would I do that"

"Because, because, or else I'll curse you!"

"Take your best shot"

Snape opened his arms waiting for me to curse him.

"Stupefy" I shouted.

Seconds before te spell hit Snape, he waved his wand lazily and blocked the spell.

"Get out" Snape said waving his wand.

I flew back and hit the wall. My wand fell out of my hand, I tried to grab it has I layed on the floor. Snape walked up to me and put his foot on my wand.

"Your not getting this back" He smirked.

Snape bent down to pick up the wand and at that moment I jumped up and tackled him. Snape tried to push me off and tried pointing his wand at me but I pushed his hand down.

"Where's Lillith!" I shouted "Where is she!"

"You imbecile!" Snape shouted.

He was finally able to push me off. He jumped back on his feet and pointed his wand at me once again. I was very angry and desperate, I wanted to know where Lillith was and no one was going to stop me from finding her, not even Snape.