CHAPTER 95

**George's POV**

Eleven years later, Fred Jr was now eleven years old, Marguerite was 9, April was 7 and the twins where five. Fred would be leaving for Hogwarts for the first time this year. I was bin Fred's room helping him pack for Hogwarts, Lillith walked in put her hand on my shoulder and sighed

  "They grow up so fast don't they" She said

  "Yeah, they do" I answered

  "Mum, dad, when am I getting my wand?" Fred asked all excited.

  "Oh no, we still haven't gotten his wand!" Lillith exclaimed remembering at we still hadn't gotten him one.

  "Calm down Lilli, I got him one" I said

  "You did?" Both Lilli and Fred said at the same time.

I smiled "see, your not the only responsible on in this family" I said

I took out my wand from my pocket and gave it to Fred.

  "I want you to have my wand" I told my son.

  "Your wand!" Fred exclaimed.

He took my wand from my hands and waved it around.

  "No Fred!" Shouted Lilli but it was to late. The window of his room shattered an a couple of books flew into the air and fell back down.

Fred started laughing but Lillith gave him a disapproving look.

  "Maybe we should keep it until he leaves" Lilli started to say.

  "Oh come on Lilli, he'a just having a bit of fun, it's the first time he's ever held a wand" I told her.

Lilli started to laugh "first time, remember when he snuck in our room and took my wand and turned the house upside down" She started "but I guess your right. Just be careful Fred"

  "Don't worry mum, Your not the only responsible one in the family" Fred said copying my voice

I nudged his shoulder "now finish getting ready"

Lillith and I walked out if Fred room and made our way to the kitchen.

  "That was a very nice thing you did, giving Fred your wand, but you don't have one anymore" Lillith said to me

  "I'm taking Fred's old wand has my own, it'll be like if small part of my brother was always with me" I explained to Lilli.

I walked into the kitchen with Lilli and the whole place was a mess. The twins where making plates float in the air, April was trowing thing everywhere has Marguerite sat at the table reading a book. Lillith's mouth dropped and her face became red. The twins and April soon noticed Lilli and I and dropped everything and stared at us guiltily.

  "I leave for five minutes!" Lilli shouted.

  "Lyall, Caleb, I didn't know you could make things levitate thats amazing!" I exclaimed.

  "George!" Lillith said tapping my shoulder.

  "I mean what a mess you three made, I want you to apologize now." I said.

  "Where sorry mum" Said April and the twins at the same time

  "It's okay, this time, but if you three do something like this again there will be consequences" Lillith warned them.

  "Yes Mummy" they said and ran out of the kitchen and into the loving room.

Lillith took her wand out and started to clean up the kitchen. I went to sit next to Marguerite who was still reading her book.