CHAPTER 45

**Lillith's POV**

Professor Moody brought me to the defence against the dark arts class room. I sat down at one of the desk has he stayed standing up. I didn't know what he wanted or what he was going to do, I just hoped I wasn't in trouble. Professor Moody paced for a while before saying anything.

  "I saw your little boyfriend sneaking into my class room" Professor Moody said

I tried not to show any emotions so he wouldn't be able to read off my facial expressions.

  "I'm sorry but I do not know what you are talking about" I lied

  "I'm not stupid!" Spat the professor "I know he was here, I know what he was doing, I know he tried to get into my locked drawer"

  "Okay, so why is it you wanted to see me exactly" I said with a shaky voice.

  "this may be my first year here Miss Lupin but I know a lot more things than you think about you students and I don't want you looking around my stuff"

  "I don't mean to be rude professor but why tell me and not George"

  "Because I know he will still come back, him and his brother are very mischievous and you seem to have an impact on them so you'll warn them"

Professor Moody went quiet and I didn't dare say a word. I knew he was serious and I couldn't believe I was saying this but I was kind've scared of him. He seems like the type of man to turn a student into a rodent if he saw them doing something bad.

  "Now before you go, let me show you something" The professor then said breaking the silence

He walked towards his desk and I followed. He took his wand out and pointed it at that drawer. It opened and I looked inside to see... nothing.

  Without another word the professor looked at me and then the door signaling me to get out. I walked out without looking back at the professor. George said that there had to be something in that drawer but the professor opened it and there was nothing. The weird thing out of all of this was how did he know where George went looking. For all we know George could've looked in any locked drawer but how did the professor even know he looked in one. That was very weird I wondered if he had some spell put in the class room so he would know who went in and out and who touched what and if he did I would need to tell George quickly before he tried to go back inside.

I ran to the Gryffindor Common room and to my luck Fred and George where there. I ran up to George and pulled him to a corner.

  "Hey what's going on?" George smiled

  "Professor Moody know's you went into the class room and know's you tried to open that locked drawer." I told him

  "What. How?" George asked

  "I don't know but he showed me what was inside and there was nothing"

  "Nothing? No that's impossible"

  "I saw it with my own eyes"

  "Then why would he keep it locked. People don't lock drawer with nothing in it, he probably removed whatever was inside"

  "Maybe but just promise me to not go back"

  "sorry but I can't promise you that, I need to go to my classes"

  "You know what I mean"

  "Yeah but come on aren't you a little curious about what he is hiding"