Pain

Pain is the only thing you've felt, ever since you were left in this damn realm at such a young age. Your uncle said you would be safe here, that no one would be able to hurt you, but he couldn't have been more wrong. Sure, he left you in caring hands, but you didn't stay there. Abraham Erskine was a kinda day gentle man, he took care of you like you were his own daughter, but he could not protect you from his own creation, Johann Shmidt, The Red Skull.

That was about four years ago, you're twelve now, or at least that's what you've been told by your keepers. It's not like there's much free time for yourself in this god forsaken place. Shmidt took you away from Erskine as his own prize, he knew you had magical abilities and thought you might be the key to finding the tesseract, much to your demise, he found it and was planning on destroying this planet that you now called home with it. He needed to be stopped, but how?

Today was different from most days, the cell doors haven't burst open with guards and guns yet, you had yet to be injected with dozens of different serums, come to think of it, you haven't even heard Shmidt's voice barking orders throughout the halls today. Just as you had started to hope that maybe, just maybe your torture had come to an end, doors were slammed and footsteps could be heard from your cell. Conversations about an American and his team trying to take down hydra, you could only pray that they would succeed and end all of this, so that no one else would suffer your fate.

The cell door being thrown open and five hydra guards rushing in broke you from your thoughts, in the blink of an eye they had you on the ground and had injected you with something they haven't done in a long time, they sedated you, but why? The last time that was ever done was when you tried to escape, and it's been at least a year since your last attempt. With that final thought your eyes started to get heavy, but before finally closing them you noticed a man also being held outside your cell, barely alive from all the blood he's lost, he was missing an arm. You two had made eye contact for only a second, but you both knew that what was about to come couldn't be good for either of you, and with that final thought you had let your eyes finally close as could only hope they wouldn't reopen for a long time.

This is my first time every writing a story, and this part is kind of just and intro and it's probably the shortest one I'll write. So please don't hate me too much if  this book doesn't end up being too great. But if you do give it a read I hope you like it❤️