💙 14

Time passed and Monday came just by the corner with Taehyung had slept over at Jungkook's for the past two days without planning on leaving the younger alone.

Jungkook couldn't care less about the older staying matter of fact he accepted the older with an open door and arms, letting the older to cuddle him every chance that they can get.

"Umm" Jungkook was blinking his eyes at the bright sunlight peeking through the curtains before sitting himself on the bed with half sleepy eyes and yawning out of tiredness. Turning his head to the side and smiled at the sleeping figure beside him feeling heat rushing to his cheeks at the thoughts of last night.

Jungkook pulled on the comforter to cover his naked body and slowly reached out for the older "Daddy wake up" Jungkook shook Taehyung's shoulder hoping that it will wake the older up from his deep slumber.

"Urgh what time is it?" Jungkook squeaked at the deepness of his husky voice as the older still have his eyes closed not wanting to wake up from the bed feeling comfortable with the younger present around him.

"6" Taehyung nodded and hugged the younger from the back earning soft whines from the small figure "but it's still an early baby" he gave wet kisses on Jungkook's back and neck making the poor younger to let out moans at the sudden touch.

"dadd- ahh! st- ahh!" Taehyung let out a satisfied smirk upon hearing those sinful moans coming from the bunny boy and let his naughty hand roam around and was rubbing on Jungkook's inner thigh "Ahh- b-but daddy you need t-to get your uniform urmm~ today's school"

Taehyung chuckled at the blushing boy before pecking Jungkook on the cheek making the poor boy to blushed dark red "Fine. Let's go to school baby"

.
.
.

A black sports car entered the school area making all eyes land on it "That's Taehyung's car" Namjoon announced while pointing his index finger to the said car "Great! Let's see what they're like now" Jin smirked at the thoughts of the two-person.

Taehyung hopped of off his car and walked to the passenger side with a smile "come on baby" Jungkook was nervously looking around knowing that they're the center of attention when everyone was staring at them and with shaking hands he accepted Taehyung's hand but with hesitating he looked up at the older from his seat.

"but Dadd- Taehyung, they're watching us-" Taehyung shut him up by putting his index finger on the younger's lips, shushing the nervous boy down not wanting him to feel uncomfortable about them being together.

"It doesn't matter as long as you're with me, trust me baby alright?" Jungkook nodded while smiling brightly at the older not caring about the stares anymore because Taehyung was with him as the older pulled him by the wrist and hold him after by the waist with them walking together through the crowd who has their eyes fixed on the couple.

All of them were staring at the so-called Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook with wide eyes and ajar mouths. They were speechless at the scene where the 'bad boy' and the 'innocent bunny' were walking together looking like a pair of a sweet couple.

"See! I've told you that it will work!! Oh my Mario Cart! FINALLY!! My baby Jungkook is finally dating the man of his dream!! goshhh!! I'm so happy for my child!!" Jin screamed making all eyes on him "calm down babe, everybody's watching us"

.
.
.

Recess went on like usual, Jungkook with his friends at their usual table eating lunch together while Taehyung and his friends were chilling on the rooftop enjoying their lunch hour by sleeping or simply teasing each other and pissing each other off which always end with laughter.

Jungkook was laughing hard at Jin's hilarious joke with teary eyes but stopped when the two awkwardly stared at each other after sensing that something was wrong with Jimin knowing that the boy is a talker and not a silent person.

"Jimin is everything alright? Why are you being so quiet?" Jin asked in worry after noticing that Jimin was biting his lower lip looking as stressed out as ever which was rare to witness the boy in this state.

"Jin hyung is right, you're spacing out a lot, is something wrong?" Jimin stared at his friends not wanting to worry the two and faked a smile and shook his head in disagreement "it's nothing guys"

Jimin was thinking hard to avoid the questions and smirked after getting an idea and was staring at Jungkook who was blinking his eyes innocently at Jimin. "Jungkook-ahh, I saw you're together with Taehyung this morning, tell us, did something happen between the two of you that we don't know about? hmm?"

Jimin wiggled his brows smiling at the younger ones whose cheeks was tinted in bright red getting embarrassed at the two who kept on teasing him about certain someone who he loves the most "gosh look at that! our little bunny is blushing! Adorable!" Both Jin and Jimin giggled at the sight of blushing Jungkook who has his face covered with his hands not wanting to face his friends with his reddened face.

.
.
.

"Dude, Did you really confess to Jungkook?" Namjoon asked in curiosity and Yoongi eyed Taehyung waiting for the younger one to answer the question.

"Right! about that, not yet actually" he said while chuckling nervously knowing that he will get yelled at later by the two who has their eyes widened at the answer.

"The hell Taehyung! You coward! Just tell him alright you bastard!" Yoongi smacked Taehyung on the head making the younger to groan out in pain, Yoongi's strength was no joke, he's strong.

"Ouch! hyung that hurts! I'm planning on telling him soon alright!" Namjoon just laughed out loud not caring at the whining younger "Aish!" Taehyung hit Namjoon on the arm for laughing at him "shut the fuck up hyung! It's not funny okay"

Namjoon shook his head and was holding his stomach "what a coward, I thought you confessed already" Taehyung gave him a death glare before turning to Yoongi "hey hyu-" Namjoon frowned when Taehyung signal him to start a conversation with Yoongi and soon he nodded noticing the unusual unpleasing and sad aura around Yoongi who was spacing out staring at the floor.

"Hey Yoon, what's wrong hyung? Is everything okay?" Yoongi chuckled sadly remembering a certain someone who was probably still mad at him "I've done a very big mistake and I don't know how to fix it"

Namjoon and Taehyung looked at Yoongi in confusion "what did you do hyung? Tell us. Does it relates to Jimin?" Namjoon has a worried expression on his face and so does Taehyung.

"Yes- wait! how did you know that it was about Jimin?" Namjoon cursed under his breath and faked a smile 'shit! They shouldn't know about that plan' Namjoon nervously chuckled before answering at the frowning Yoongi "just a simple guess?" Yoongi nodded and Namjoon let out a long sigh of relief. Taehyung patted Yoongi on the back and smiled at the older "you can talk to us hyung, we can help you"