💙 5

It was a Saturday in the afternoon, Jungkook's getting bored of being all alone in his huge apartment and he doesn't know what to do to make himself entertain "I'm bored!" he pouted out his lips while staring at the dark television screen.

He remains still in the same spot with the same expression until his phone vibrates. He quickly grabbed his phone and swiped open the call. "Hyung~" he answer happily knowing that it was Jin who was calling "Hey, big news kook! Namjoon is having a party at his mansion tonight and he invites us to come! Isn't that exciting?!"

He has his eyes wide open at the news "Omg really?! That's kinda weird of him since he's not that kind of person who likes to party but it still sounds exciting" he jumped up and down on the couch like a 5-year-old who's about to get his favorite ice cream.

"Y-yeah, so, you're coming?" Jin asked with a hint of nervousness in his voice, in which Jungkook haven't noticed since he was too excited about the party.

"Hell yeah I will!" He was so happy since this will be his very first party ever. Well, he was invited to all of them but Jin would always prevent him from going, saying that Jungkook is still underage for this party thing.

"Language young boy, don't curse, you're still a fetus" Jin said as a reminder for the boy to remember.

"Hyung, I'll turn 17 soon so stop calling me a fetus!" He pouted out his lips in disappointment even though Jin can't see him. His hyungs always treated him like a baby. Just so they know, he can never stay as a baby and that he will grow up no matter what. He just hopes that they'll realize that sooner or later.

"Whatever, to me you're still a fetus" Jin chuckled at the angry boy on the other side of the call who's probably sulking at his words.

"Hyung!"

"Don't yell, you better get ready now. Go find something nice to wear for the party cause Taehyung's gonna be there" he blushed at the name as his heart started to beat.

"H-he's going?" Jin smirked at how nervous the younger sounded after hearing that Taehyung will attend the party.

"Yes, he's coming. Go and get dressed. Maybe wear something sexy. Make him notice you, and don't forget to wear makeup"

Jungkook's face was burning hot. His knees weakened as his heart was beating so fast. "Y-you sure?"

"Yes, just trust me on this one kookie! Ok, gotta go. Gonna pick out an outfit for tonight so that I can impress Namjoon, bye kookie! See you tonight. We will pick you up at 8"

"Okay, bye Hyung. See you tonight"
.
.
.
He throw his phone on the couch and ran to his room. He pulled open the door of his closet and pulled out some clothes and laid them one by one on the bed. "What should I wear? Hmm, something sexy huh?" His eyes were roaming around, looking for the sexy kind of clothing and his eyes stopped when they landed on a black ripped skinny jeans and a large creamy sweater.

He smirked, in a cute way that is. His smirk grew bigger when a sudden idea popped up in his head. He went back to his closet and took out something from it "don't wanna leave this behind"

He waited until 7 o'clock and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He wore the black ripped skinny jeans that perfectly hugged his skinny legs, a large creamy sweater that revealed half of his milky collarbone and lastly his white converse. He also put on some makeup '8:05pm' he went outside of his apartment, waiting for Jin to pick him up.

He lifted his head up and smiled when he saw Jin's car. He went in the car and greet his friends "Hi guys" he smiled "Wow, kook! you look pretty" Jimin said and pinched Jungkook's chubby cheeks.

"Ouch! Stop doing that!" he rubbed his cheeks and pouted "looking nice, kookie" Jin teased and smirked. Jungkook blushed "S-shut up" they giggled at the blushing boy and drove away to Namjoon's mansion.