💙 8

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

I smirked at the thought of the little bunny boy earlier 'You'll be mine soon, baby boy' I was smiling like an idiot until my phone buzzed, making my thoughts fly off the window. I pressed the green button and placed my phone on my right ear.

"Hello?"

"V! Dude, where are you?" Oh! it's Yoongi on the line.

"Hyung, I'm upstairs" I calmly answer as I stood up from the couch.

"Why are you upstairs? You should be down here! Let's party before you grew older and have children" he giggled at the end of the sentence, which I assume is that he's drunk.

"Chill, I'll be down in just a few" Yoongi hummed "Good" I rolled my eyes and end up the call. Guess I have no other choice but to go downstairs. Party it is, since that was the reason why I came here in the first place.
.
.
.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Did we just kiss? No way! That was my first kiss! Can't believe my first kiss would be him! The boy that I fell in love with, Omg! This can't be happening right? Wait, what if this is just a dream? It can't be a dream, right? Please tell me that I'm not dreaming.

Well, there's always one way to find out. I closed my eyes and pinched my left hand "ouch!" Yeah, that's definitely hurt. So, it wasn't a dream after all. It was real and I'm not dreaming! This is for real people! I kissed KIM TAEHYUNG! On the lips!

AHHHHHH! I can feel my face burning due to the fact that he actually called me baby boy. I'm gonna faint, trust me, this is like a dream come true! Like, come on guys, what do you expect me to react when my crush was making out with me a few minutes ago at the party.
.
.
.
I was currently in my apartment, sitting on top of my bed while hugging my bunny plushie like a 5-year-old. The image of us kissing keeps replaying in my head like a broken disk "Gosh! I can't!"

My face went redder at the moment as I buried my face in the pillow and giggled like a mad person "kyahhh!" Yes, I couldn't resist myself from fanboying. My poor heart, Kim Taehyung, what have you done?