💙 13

"FUCK YOONGI!!" Jimin yells out loud and lets his body slowly but surely land on his soft bed, letting the tears fall like a river that he can't help it but to feel hurt, sad and angry at the same time.

He's not a slut, he surely is not a bitch who's easily given up his body to someone, he hates himself for trusting Yoongi, letting that guy take his virginity and forget everything in the morning like Jimin is his one nightstand.

It was stupid of him to easily give his virginity to Yoongi without knowing what the man thinks of him. He thought that after they did it, they'll be together and Yoongi would confess.

Call him drama queen for overreacting but who doesn't sink in disappointment after the guy you love and adores the most doesn't even remember a moment after that long sinful night they had together.

Jimin really feels the pain in his heart as if someone is stabbing his heart over and over again "No! I can't be like this, I need to calm down and forget about it" he wipes his tears away with the hem of his sleeves "he's just playing with you. He's a bad boy to begin with, this is what he does at night"

A drop of hot water dripped down from his now redden eyes "from now on there's no more yoongi in my heart. I know I'm being nonsense or what so ever but I don't want to look at him anymore. I won't let myself fall easily for him again, I'm disappointed"
.
.
.
.
.
Yoongi was so confused by the way Jimin react that morning. He sat on his bed and think deeply "What happened last night? I can't really recall what we did.. ahh shit, this is hard"

"What I remember-" Yoongi's face harden after recalling what happened at the party last night that was held at namjoon's house.

He was so drunk at that time and Jimin brought him home. Jimin lay his body on the bed and was about to leave but he grabbed Jimin by the wrist and prevent Jimin from going.

He kissed Jimin on the lips- "STUPID!  why am I so stupid?! I should have remember" Yoongi groaned, hitting himself in the head, calling himself an idiot for not remembering anything from that night, Jimin must be so disappointing in him, he did take his virginity "What should I do? He must hate me.. After what I did to him"