💙 3

They arrived at school safely and unharmed. Well, they still have 20 minutes before school starts. They are now sitting on a bench and was busy talking about random things like there's no tomorrow. In the middle of the conversation, Jungkook suddenly stop talking when his eyes caught Taehyung, who's just entered the main gate with a lollipop in his hand.

The girls were screaming and squealing when they saw Taehyung walking with both hands in his pockets as he smirked at them. He took out the lollipop and unwrapped the wrapper, throwing it on the floor as he licked the lollipop.

Jin noticed the change in Jungkook's eyes and followed where he was looking, smirking at the thought when he caught Jungkook staring at Taehyung "Picture last longer you know" the smirk never leave his face "Huh? w-what, a-are you talking a-about?" Jungkook blushed dark red and stared at his lap to cover up his reddened face, afraid that Jin hyung will see his blushing face.

He knew so well that Jin will make fun of him later. "Jungkook, it's Taehyung!" his face reddened even more when Jimin mentioned his name "s-sh-ut up!" Jungkook covered his face with his hands, cheeks burning hot from the blushing. Both Jimin and Jin smirked and then chuckled at Jungkook for being so cute.
.
.
.
Taehyung has his eyes on Jungkook and unknowingly smiled after witnessing Jungkook's blushing face. He was so busy with his world that he didn't realize he bumped into some random girl and almost made her fall but luckily he was quick enough to catch her from falling "watch your step bitch!"

He pushed that girl away and continued his walk to the rooftop, where he and his friends always hang out or when they ditched classes. He made his way through the crowd of fangirls and headed to the stairs that lead him to the rooftop.

He pushed open the door with an annoyed face "Yo bro!" Namjoon waved his hand to Taehyung and patted the empty space beside him for Taehyung to sit "Yo hyung! Wait- is Suga sleeping again?" He took the seat beside Namjoon and leaned his back against the wall with his left hand behind his head.

"He's a lazy turtle, what else would he be doing other than sleeping" both of them started to laugh out loud "I can still hear you guys, assholes, and please do shut up! I'm trying to get my beauty sleep here, respect your oldest for once, tskk" Yoongi said in an annoyed tone and went back to sleep.

"Beauty sleep?! What the fuck hyung! Is that even necessary?! What are you, a princess?" they laughed louder than before and both of them are holding their stomach, trying to prevent the pain that course from laughing too much "This hyung is really are something" Taehyung laughed "Whatever" Yoongi rolled his eyes and drifted to dreamland.
.
.
.
The bell rang, meaning that the school has started and the students made their way to their classes. Well, not all, Namjoon,Yoongi and Taehyung are still on the rooftop, chilling. They always ditched the first class anyway and even the teachers doesn't really care whether they come to class or not. The three of them are smarties, always get good grades on every subject and because of that, they have excuses for not entering class.

"Hey bro, about that bunny boy, just tell him that you like him already" Namjoon said "soon" Taehyung sighed and stared up at the clear blue sky "I hope so, you were so obvious" Namjoon playfully slapped Taehyung's shoulder "Maybe I just love him so much" Taehyung smiled at the thought of the boy "Our player is in love with the innocent bunny" Namjoon teased and laughed.

"Shut up!" Taehyung fully laid his body on the floor and faced the other side, showing his back to Namjoon "You guys are no fun!" Namjoon said before closing his eyes and falling asleep in a sitting position.