💙

INTRO

Taehyung and Jungkook are popular among girls and even boys in their college. They're basically the top two most popular kids in college and they're also known as the imaginary couple. Why do you ask? Well, half of their fans actually agreed that they look good together as a couple, so, they started to ship them and called themselves the Vkook\Taekook shippers and so, that's why they were called the imaginary couple since both of them are not actually dating, or will they? Let's not talk about that for now, shall we?

Okay, obviously, the main characters in this book are none other than Vkook\Taekook themselves. And for the starter, let's talk about one of our main characters, Kim Taehyung, who is also known as V. Let's just say that he's a playboy, who dated almost every girl that he can have his eyes on. Him being the player, of course, he flirted with them even though he finds them annoying sometimes but don't worry too much about him cause he never crossed any limit in any relationship he's been through but just plain flirting. All the students will go wild just by looking at his face. Not to mention that he has a built body, beautiful tan skin, and orange hair, making him look like one of those badass boys and hot at the same time.

On the other hand, we have our cutie bunny boy, Jeon Jungkook. He's a really shy boy, to begin with. All the students call him bunny and that is because of his cute bunny-tooth smile. He has an adorable face with a pair of beautiful doe eyes and bright pinkish lips. His skin is smooth as baby skin and white as snow. No one can ever resist his deathly bunny smile which will make anyone who looks at him smile and squeal. They labeled him as the innocent bunny for his appearance but what they didn't know is that-

He loves cross-dressing.