💙 9

Jungkook fell asleep on his bed, still hugging his bunny plushie tightly. He woke up the next morning with the help of his phone which was buzzing ever since he was trying to open his eyes. He lazily reached out for his phone and pressed the answer button before placing it on his ear.

"Hello?" He gently rubbed his eyes with the back of his tiny hand "Good morning baby, Open up the door will you?" Jungkook's eyes grew bigger "T-Taehyung?" 'Is this really him? How in the world did he have my number?'

Jungkook was so lost in his own world that he didn't respond to anything that Taehyung was saying "Baby? You there?" He snapped out from his deep thoughts when he heard Taehyung's husky voice on the other side of the call "Y-yeah" he nervously bit on his nails, did Taehyung just mention about opening the door?

"Come on baby, open up, my legs are hurting" Jungkook quickly hopped off his bed and stormed to the front door, pushing it open "Hi" Taehyung unknowingly smirked, eyeing Jungkook from head to toe.

The boy was wearing a huge pink hoodie that reached down until his upper thighs, as for the bottom, he was wearing pink panties. Remember the thing that he took from the closet? It was the panties.

He planned to seduce Taehyung at the party but it turned out otherwise. Since he was too busy fanboying last night, he has forgotten that he's still wearing the panties.

"What are you doing here?!" He was still in shock at the sudden visit from his crush. Jungkook still didn't realize that he was wearing such an outfit that made Taehyung hard on "Oh, Jin asked me to take you to school since he and Jimin got tired from last night. Can I come in?"

Jungkook facepalm 'why would they leave me with Taehyung?! Arghh I'm panicking, what should I do?'

"S-sure, come in" Jungkook led the way to the living room with a beating heart and sweating palms. Taehyung smirked as his eyes are staring at Jungkook's moving ass.

He licked his dry lips and smirked. Jungkook was stunned, feeling Taehyung's hand rubbing his ass "Fine ass you got there. Oh! and nice panties"
.
.
.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

'F*ck! I totally forgot about it' I let out a sudden moan when he has his hand moving down to molest my inner thigh "Ahh!" he grabbed my thigh "You like that baby?" He smirked "T-Tae-ah" I bit my upper lip to prevent myself from moaning "What's that baby? I can't hear you" he teased as he has his hand under my hoodie, pinching my left nipple while his other hand was rubbing my ass in a slow motion.

"S-stop-Ahh!" my knees weaken at the touch "You're so sexy" he trailed wet kisses on the back of my neck, making me a moaning mess. I slowly pushed him away and ran to my room but unfortunately, he was right behind me. He was just too fast.

He pause for a moment after entering my room and I can tell why he was shocked. He has his blank face on but soon to be replaced with a smirk.

You see, my room is not like any other ordinary teenage boys' room, it's more like a girl's room. The wall was painted in pink, plushies everywhere,and my clothing, most of them are girl's clothes, such as mini skirts, short pants, dresses and more. There's like basically sparkles everywhere.

Gosh, I don't know what to do, he saw everything. I feel like crying, no one has ever entered my room except for Jin and Jimin. I knew it, he will judge me and make fun of me for having a girly bedroom "I-I c-can e-explain" my body was shaking.

"You crossdressing?" He asked in which I gulped down my saliva before slowly nodding my head and closing my eyes in fear. He's going to hate me.
.
.
.

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Taehyung lift Jungkook's chin up with his fingers "that's cute" Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and stared up at Taehyung with his big glassy doe eyes, making Taehyung to lick his lips. "P-please don't t-tell anyone" Jungkook stuttered nervously "Don't worry baby, I won't tell, if you call me Daddy" Taehyung smirked at the blushing boy.

"O-okay Daddy" Taehyung smiled as he slowly leaned in and kissed Jungkook on the lips. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, pulling him closer while Jungkook has his hands around Taehyung's neck, blushing at the sudden kiss.

Jungkook needs to tiptoe his foot since both of their heights are different. Both of them are enjoying the kiss and Taehyung bit on Jungkook's bottom lip, asking for permission to enter and Jungkook let him by opening his mouth.

Taehyung's tongue explored his mouth as Jungkook moaned out loud in between the kiss. The kiss become intense as both of them pulled out for air.

"Should we skip school today, baby?"