💙 4

It was recess, Jungkook and his friends were sitting at their usual table and they were eating their lunch in silence, not until Jimin decided to ruin the peaceful atmosphere "Kook! Stop staring and just confess already! For god's sake!" He whisper and yelled at the youngest, making Jungkook to let out a surprised yelp and jumped a little in his sit "what was that for?"

His face redden and almost looked like a tomato "It's so obvious that you were staring at Taehyung" Jimin rolled his eyes. Taehyung was leaning against the wall, obviously flirting with the girl that he was talking with. "I'm not sure, I mean, he's a player, what if he played me like the rest of his exes? I wouldn't want that" he let out a heavy sigh.

"you're right, look, don't be so down kook, we're here for you" Jin smiled widely at him, in which he returned with his bunny smile. A few seconds later, Namjoon and Yoongi walked into the cafeteria and both Jimin and Jin fanboyed and were blushing madly "Right, says the one who told me to calm down! You two are even worse than me! And look at"

Jungkook remain silent after hearing Jin's loud scream "GOSHHH! Rapmon is so cool, marry me please!" Jin held his chest as he continued to fanboying "Suga! Just look at him, Omg! I think I'm going to faint, someone hold me" Jungkook giggled at the two and playfully rolled his eyes. Guess Namjoon and Yoongi really do affect them in many ways.

Well, they're not alone. Looking at himself made him realize how much he has fallen for Taehyung and hoped that one day he could become Taehyung's lover. If that day ever come.
.
.
.
Recess over and they all went back to their classes so that they can continue their previous lesson and before they knew it, the school was over and Jungkook is now at his locker, stuffing his books in but he got distracted by this handsome boy whose locker is just a few away from his.

Taehyung was about to open his locker but he immediately stopped after knowing that Jungkook was at his locker. "Cute" Taehyung thought when Jungkook has his head hung low.

Jungkook's body was completely frozen, he just stood there, doing absolutely nothing. With a racing heart and blushing face, Jungkook carefully placed in his history book in which he almost let go duel to shaking hands 'stop staring!'

Taehyung can't help it but to smirk, knowing that Jungkook gets nervous just by his stares. Taehyung walked toward him, trying to help the younger with his books. "Here, let me help you" Taehyung took the books from Jungkook's hand and placed them in the locker neatly.

Jungkook wanted to scream out loud when he feel Taehyung's body pressing against his small figure "t-thank y-you" he blushed bright red at how close they are "No problem, baby boy" he winked at the flushed boy and walked away with a satisfied face. For the first time ever, they actually talked to each other.

'D-did he just called me baby boy?! He even winked at me!' he cupped his face with his hands and shook his head lightly. He mentally screamed inside that he didn't realize Jin was calling his name, waving his hands in front of his face.

Jin playfully rolled his eyes and poked Jungkook in the cheek, making the younger to blink his eyes for a couple of times before realizing that Jin was standing in front of him the whole time.

"Oh! Jin hyung!" he shyly smiled at Jin "what is it this time? Were you thinking about Taehyung again?" Jin teased the younger, knowing well that one of Jungkook's weaknesses is Taehyung, even by mentioning his name manage to make him blush.

"HYUNGGG!" he playfully hit Jin in the shoulder and covered his embarrassed face "You're such a cute bunny! Gosh! I wanna squish you to death! Haha" Jin thought and pinched Jungkook on the cheeks, making the poor boy to pout out his lips in annoyance.