💙 12

"I'm curious! Gosh! I really wanna know what's up with them! Do we succeed in making them, well, maybe fuck each other? Ahhh I can't stand still" Jin blabbering over and over as if it's his responsibility on making the two together.

"Woah chill your ass princess, they're fine, not like Taehyung would murder him or anything, we're cool" Namjoon said in a calm yet can't help but frown his brows and tap his chin in curiosity.

"Like you don't know what Taehyung is like, can I really trust your so-called best friend? Jungkook is so innocent and pure that Taehyung can ruin him just by words" the concert in his eyes never faded away as he kept saying things about how fragile Jungkook is as a human being.

"We're in this together babe, don't worry too much and just relax. You do want them to be together right?" Jin nodded cutely at his tall boyfriend with excitement on his face after hearing the word together. He knows that Taehyung is Jungkook's happiness and how in love is the boy with the said guy.

"Yes I do! Umm,but-" Namjoon shook his head and smiles at his cute yet soft boyfriend who likes pink and princesses "I accept no buts Jinnie" Jin just pouted his lips like a sad duck which Namjoon find it adorable.

"but Jonnie.. what if.. what if Taehyung touches Jungkook on purpose? WHAT IF HE REALLY DID??!! OH MY GOD!! I'M IN A PANIC MOOD RIGHT NOW!! I DON'T ALLOW IT EVEN THOUGH I DID ENCOURAGE JUNGKOOK TO SEDUCE TAEHYUNG. OH GOD, I DID WRONG!!"

Jin was in that state of a mad mother while sitting on the couch beside Namjoon, his boyfriend who was laughing at the overprotective Seokjin "to be honest babe, it's normal  for people who's in love, I mean us for an example, we did it all the time"

Namjoon basically was smirking at the now blushing red Jin "Don't!! That's embarrassing!" Jin puffed out his cheeks in embarrassment "Just let it be, let them be... Taehyung love Jungkook. Jungkook loves Taehyung. As simple as that, they'll work out fine, trust me" Namjoon smiled letting out his cute dimples "Well, I do agree that they do look cute together" Namjoon chuckled at the now fanboying Seokjin talking about what they would look like as a couple.
.
.
.
.
.
Do you guys remember the party that was held at Namjoon's place? Well, it was actually Namjoon's idea. They planned the party just for Vkook and Yoonmin to actually- or finally to be able to break their shyness and meet each other to have a serious talk with their crushes.

Jin accidentally left Jungkook with Jimin and to their surprise, Jimin left Jungkook for Yoongi and it was shocking for the couple to see the bold action.

Well at first their actual plan was for Namjoon to drag Yoongi and introduce him to Jimin and after pushing the yoonmin, they planned to leave Jungkook alone and ask Taehyung to look after Jungkook. That was the actual plan for that night but even so, everything run out smoothly and nothing went wrong and they guess it was a successful plan.

To be honest, they actually don't know what happened to Yoonmin but they just let it slide since Yoonmin is having their moments and they both look pretty fine after that night and they just assumed they're close but nothing comes across their minds that it was the other way around.

So, they left Jungkook with Taehyung that night. Oh! the call saying that Jin and Jimin can't attend school with Jungkook and asked Taehyung instead is also Namjoon's idea.

Jin knew too well that Jungkook obviously heads over heels for Taehyung and it the same goes for Jimin but they're too shy to confess their feelings or even look at their crushes it kinda makes Jin somewhat feel frustrated sometimes.

Namjoon also knew his bros. Taehyung is obvious that he loves Jungkook just by staring at him with that adoration in his eyes whenever he gets the chance to and Yoongi is not that different from Taehyung, they're being way too obvious for my liking cause it's tiring and frustrating when they denial saying no when it's obviously is. Being the stubborn idiots they are.

So they came up with this plan not so brilliant plan but it works so that's new and somewhat pleasing to both Namjoon and Seokjin knowing that their friends are not out there being chickens anymore, especially Taehyung and Yoongi who they assume is the top a.k.a the dominant in a relationship. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
Namjoon and Jin are already in a relationship but they kept it as a secret for their friends' sake. They don't want to be all lovey-dovey in front of them knowing all four of them are cowardly in moving forward to confess. They want their friends to realize that they love each other and they should not keep their feelings and to express them instead of just admiring each other in silence.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Are you done? Doing what ever you're doing" Namjoon asked Jin who's still mumbling and screaming all of a sudden "I'm extremely worried but in the same time I can't help my excitement over how happy I am if they actually date each other, like FINALLY!! "

"Haha babe!! my ears hurt. Please don't shout" "what? I'm happy okay!?" Namjoon smiled "me too, let's just hope everything went well"