💙 7

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I'm blushing so hard that I can feel my ears are also red. He still has his index finger under my chin. I looked away from him but I can still sense his stare, which made me to blush harder, if that's even possible.

Our faces are just inches from each other and I can feel his hot breath on my skin. My heart started to beat fast as my palms started to sweat from the nervousness at how close we are.

"T-tae?" I called out for him but there was no response so I slowly turned my eyes to look at him. Our eyes caught up with one and another, his beautiful brown orbs are drowning me in as we both slowly leaned in. I can't help, his stare is making me drunk so without thinking, I crashed both of our lips together.

He was shocked at my sudden move, but kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my tiny waist, pulling me closer to deepen the kiss. I closed my eyes and placed both of my hands on his chest.

We pulled away and stared at each other for about 10 seconds before he started to kiss my lips again. I surprisingly let out a moan when he licked my bottom lip, asking me to open my mouth in which I did.

I moaned, feeling his tongue slowly entering my mouth. His tongue travel around and licked every single spot in my mouth, coating it with his saliva. Our tongues fight for dominance, which he won easily. The kiss become hotter and we pulled out from the kiss to catch our breath.

He then lower his head and started to leave butterfly kisses all over my neck and collarbone. He started to suck on my neck which made me to moan out loudly. "Ahh~Tae s-stop~ah" this sensation drives me crazy.

He still sucking on my neck, creating more hickeys. He made his hand under my sweater and pinched my right nipple, making me yelp at the sudden touch. I pushed him away after realizing what we are actually doing.

"what's wrong baby?" He placed his fingers on my cheek and gently rubbed it slowly with his thumb while his eyes were staring deeply into mine "s-sorry" I stood up from the couch "I-I h-have to go" I ran and left him behind, still dumbfounded.

'What have you done Jeon Jungkook!?'