💙 10 ❗

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I slowly nodded my head as Taehyung smirked and pulled my hand, making me to fall on the bed with my back being pressed against the soft mattress.

He crawled on top of me and leave wet kisses all over my neck and collarbone. I moaned quietly and gripped on the mattress, trying to hold back the urge to moan. It feels so good. I yelped when Taehyung has his left hand under my hoodie and pinched my nipple.

"Don't hold it baby. Let it out. Let me hear you" with that I moaned out loud and arched my back. He lifted up my hoodie with his free hand and started to lick on my already hardened nipples. I kept on moaning endlessly underneath him, why does this feel so good?
.
.
.

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Taehyung took Jungkook's hoodie off, leaving the little bunny only in his pink panties. Jungkook's eyes started to water when he caught Taehyung was staring at his body.

His face was beaming red since this is the first time someone has ever seen his body. He felt embarrassed that his crush saw his naked body "Hey baby, don't be shy" he smiled and slowly reached out for Jungkook's face.

Taehyung whipped off his tears with his thump as Jungkook shyly nodded his head and smiled. Taehyung lowered down his body and let out his tongue, he started to lick Jungkook's upper body, leaving a trail of saliva and hickeys all over his small yet fit body "Ahh! D-daddy" Jungkook was a moaning mess. He kept on moaning 'Daddy' and 'ah' all over and over again.

Taehyung kissed down Jungkook's inner thigh and licked them making the bunny boy to shiver and shake while his other hand was stroking Jungkook's other thigh. His tongue moved closer and closer to Jungkook's hard cock.

Taehyung pulled down Jungkook's panties until his knees, showing off Jungkook's cock that was coated with pre-cum "Cute cock" Jungkook's face turned crimson red at the compliment "Ahh" Taehyung slowly massage Jungkook's cock "D-daddy?" Jungkook closed his eyes when Taehyung pressed his tip.

"Yes, baby?" Taehyung started to lick the tip of Jungkook's cock as he spread open his legs "D-dad-ahhh" Taehyung smirked "You like that?" Jungkook nodded his head weakly.

Taehyung suddenly stopped making Jungkook to frown his brows and pouted out his lips "oh! You'll like this, even more, baby" Taehyung smirked, leaving a confused Jungkook with his thoughts and questions. Taehyung lifted Jungkook's legs up and placed them on his shoulders.

Jungkook blushed and squirmed when he felt Taehyung's index finger on his hole "ahh" Jungkook moaned out loudly when Taehyung has his finger inside the younger asshole. Jungkook cried when Taehyung started moving his fingers. He felt like his body was being cut in half. It's painful that he cried even more.

"Ssshhh, baby don't cry, I'm sorry, do you want me to stop?" Taehyung asked as he started to feel guilty after seeing the crying boy. Jungkook looked up at him with glassy eyes as he mumbled a soft 'hurts'.

He know deep inside he wanted this, he has been waiting for this, so he shook his head and slowly lifted up his body so that he can kiss Taehyung on the lips. He flashed his sweet bunny smile as Taehyung kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear "it's okay if you're not ready, don't force yourself baby" Taehyung smiled.

"We'll do this when you're ready but for now, let's just cuddle?" Jungkook nodded and both of them laid down on the bed with Taehyung hugging Jungkook by his waist while Jungkook snuggled his head in Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung pulled the blanket and covered both of their bodies. Jungkook smiled and drifted to dreamland. Taehyung didn't sleep but instead, he stared at the beauty boy that was sleeping peacefully in his arms all night long.

'I love you so much, Jeon Jungkook'