Chapter 1

Okay its short but i just want to see if its good!

So tell me if it is!!!

Vote

and

Comment

please! :D

___________________________________________

“Your just a stupid human,” she screamed, kicking me in the guts as I screamed, coughing up blood, spitting it out and winced as it hit her leg as she stared at it and then at me.

            “Mom.” Kick. “I'm.” Smack. “So.” Punch “Sorry.”

            “You.” Kick. “Stupid.” Kick. “Human.” Smack. “I.” Punch. “Don’t.” Kick. “Want.” Kick. “You.” Punch. “As.” Smack. “A.” Punch. “Daughter.” Kick. “

            “Please stop,” I screamed, screaming from the pain.  Normally I wasn’t this weak, but she wasn’t this bad until the doctor came in, saying I was going to human, that I couldn’t transform into a werewolf.

            I woke up, gasping for air, coughing as my buddy looked at me in concern, and her hair messed up from being asleep. “Hon, you okay?” she asked and I groaned, rubbing my head.     

            “Not really, I had that dream again,” I said and she sighed.

            “I'm sorry babe,” she said, and I sighed, looking at the clock, saying it was eight in the morning.

            “Doesn’t matter, I have to get up anyways,” I said and she nodded, jumping out of her bed as I crawled out. “I'm going to take a cold shower.”

            Let me explain myself. My name is Venus Miller. I am a seventeen light blonde hair, green eyes and round face year old girl. My five friends and I are werewolves. Yes I'm a werewolf, I guess the doctor was wrong and my mom beat me for no reason.

            My mom, dad, brother, nobody has contacted me for five years now. Three years after I came here, to boarding school, I changed into a rare white wolf with piercing green eyes. I now have been living here as a werewolf with my friends (more like family than friends) at boarding school for two years, learning more about werewolves and training to fight. My parents for the pack don’t know that I'm a werewolf, not that they will care.

            I stepped out of the shower, wrapping myself in a towel and stepped out of the bathroom and into my room, smiling at the boys. It’s just me and Luna for the girls and then four friends.

            I know what you are thinking; I'm walking around in a towel with four guys in my room. But we were all werewolves; we’ve seen each other naked.  

            “Hang on guys,” I said, grabbing my pink tank top, slipping it on and short shorts, pulling my hair up into a pony tail. “So what did you want?”

            “Well, Mr. Ryan (principle/Alpha) got a call from your parents. They want you home, they found out about you being a werewolf,” Jake said as I stared at them, shocked.

            “Wait, don’t freak out yet,” Greg said. “Fred (principle’s first name) told them you couldn’t go home without some people, so we are going with you,” he said with a big smile.

            “All of you, even Luna?” I asked and she snorted.

            “Well duh, we are sisters,” she said, hugging me as I laughed.

            “Good,” I said, smiling at them. “When do we leave to that stupid place?” I asked.

            “Tomorrow, babe,” Greg said, winking at me as I rolled my eyes, but smiled. If I had to go back to the place I called ‘home’, I'm glad it’s with my friends.

_______________________________

Tell me if its good please! :D It gets better but i just want to see if you guys like it!

Remember

to

VOTE

and

COMMENT

please

-Elyse <3