Page 3

I woke up at four the next morning to an alarm. It read, "Wake up! If you don't hate me for secretly setting this with my ninjas skills, then meet me on the first floor in front of the kitchen. Love, Aaron" 

That made me grin. I jumped out of bed and contemplated putting real clothes on. But then I wouldn't be me. So I left on my sweats and tank top, slipped on my Sanuk shoes, and headed downstairs.  

I saw you sitting in front of the cafeteria. You smiled and got up.  

"Nice to see you dressed up for me," you said, followed with a smirk. 

"If you want me to wear fancy pants, set the alarm for six o clock next time," I replied, sticking my tounge out. 

You laughed, 

"C'mon sunshine, let's go". 

"Go? Go where?". 

"Everywhere! From the bottom floor to the top. Think you can handle it?"  

"It's just a hospital, so yeah..." 

"Just a hospital? No, my dear faithful sidekick! Today it is our teenage playground! Onward, ho!"  

You then proceeded to grab my hand and run. We ran though a hall, took a left, and stopped in front of a door. 

"The stairs?" I asked. "Wasn't there an elevator about seven feet from our original spot?" 

"The elevator is for lazies!" 

"But I'm incredibly lazy". 

"Just come on!"  

We started up the stairs to the second floor. When we got there I dramatically panted, "Light fading... walls closing in.... TRUST FALL!" I fell to the side, all prepared to catch myself. But you caught me. Your eyes found mine and I couldn't look away.  

"You okay, blue eyes?" you asked.  

I nodded. We stood there for a minute, not moving, not breathing. Then you cleared your throat and I jumped up. 

We headed to through the door to the second floor.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Author's note: 

Thank you to Nativemoon for my cover! I'm also attatching a picture she made that I really like, it's just not what I was feeling for the cover.