Setting the Stage

Author's Note: Like my other stories, I don't go through and edit them. I do a quick scan of it, but until a series is completed I won't go back and fix them until then. I'm really sorry about the inconvenience of it. I know it can be a little frustrating, but I don't believe there are that many mistakes. Hope you stick with it though.

Prologue

I’m a simple girl. The question is, how did I end up working with the newest upcoming young singer and dancer along with guitar player? That is a whole story in itself. Let alone how I get him to leave me alone now that he says he is ‘intrigued’ with me. I don’t do bad guys, and he is beyond a bad boy.

This whole situation, where I kind of have started to feel something towards this man, was not part of my life plan. No. Not at all. My plan was to finish my senior year at the private school I go to for theater, dance, and song, get a title to do a few songs and establish myself, mind you, all on my own, and then go off with whatever has stored my life with. Plus, I was always plain Jane, my best friend Aurora should have been in my situation this whole time. I don’t know how it turned out to be me.

I’m taking just trying to take this whole ordeal one step at the time. Well, secretly one step at a time, with no one but my parents knowing a thing. Not even Aurora, who is going to kill me when the time comes.

How did I, Plain Jane Ivalin Kove Kite get mixed in with the bad boy star in rising Del Johnson?

That’ll take some time. I suppose I should really back up and start at where I believe the beginning is.