End

Chapter 35

End

Sulli walked on the bridge going to the core.

“It’s finally time for you to rest.” said Sulli as she reached for the decaying core.

Sulli held the old core as the old core quickly became black, Sulli chanted a spell to release the core on her chest.

It was a painful process for Sulli.

Minho took a step to go to Sulli but Master Cha shouted stopping him.

“No! Stay on your position. Nobody moves. This is Sulli’s battle. We move, the pond will rose up again, the call is broken…do you understand? We only have one chance at this…so hold your ground…let Sulli fight this.”

Sulli fell to her knees in pain as the core slowly went out of her body. The pain is too much and Sulli is screaming in pain. Sunny closed her eyes. Everyone wanted to run to Sulli and help her…but nobody is allowed to move from their places.

Sulli’s  eyes went all white and then her body floated in the air. Blue light all over her body. And then an intense white light emanated from Sulli’s chest. Slowly, the circle saw where the light is coming from as the stone went out of Sulli’s body.

Slowly, the black stone floated going inside Sulli’s chest. And then the bright crystal that went out of Sulli’s body replaced the previous diamond. Sulli’s body fell to the rock bridge slowly.

“Stay on your places.” Said Master Cha as some of the circle members almost ran towards Sulli.

Sulli’s eyes slowly returned to normal. She tried to stand up and walked in front of the crystal.

She then started a chant.

“From the far corners of Zaruum I have gathered the Circle of the Diamond. The Black Dragon, Minho. The Centaur Knight Seungwon, The Ace Knight Kris, The Lion shifter Chanyeol, The White Dragon TOP, the sorcerer Sunny, the Water Shifter Luhan and the Healer Kai.

Small water bubbles appeared in front of the circle members one bubble each.

“These bubble need a drop of our blood.” Said Master Cha

Everyone cut or bit themselves and then dropped the blood on the water bubble. And then the bubbles in front of each of them turned red…

“With their bloodlines as forseen on the Anhate prophesy…I call on the next bloodline which will rule Zaruum.”

The water bubbles turned blue and lighten up. And then the bubbles flew up and joined together to form a large water bubble. The blue light is swirling inside the bubble.

And then the light from the bubble burst out going to the crystal.

“Please show us the next bloodline that would lead Zaruum.” Shouted Sulli

All the rocks the Circle was stepping on suddenly had blue lights on and then the crystal seemed to be pulling all the lights from the stone. And then like a beam of blue light the crystal emitted blue light straight above the tunnel and then slowly the light beam descended into...

TOP.

“What does this mean?” asked Sunny

“TOP’s bloodline…is the next bloodline…” said Sulli “And TOP…is the next King.”

“White…dragons will lead Zaruum?” asked Chanyeol

Writings on the ceiling of the tunnel appeared.

“He who is born in the middle of black and white…he who is of Light and is of Dark…he who is key to forgiveness….and healing of curses…he will reign as King…and his bloodline will lead Zaruum.”