A hundred years ago

***Please bear with this chapter guys...this is full of back stories of what happened a hundred years ago. I had to put this in to clarify some things. 

Chapter 26

A hundred years ago

 “Then I have found my master.” Thought Muklan

Minho clenched his hand.  He can hear Muklan’s thoughts.

The black dragon roared. Someone stabbed his back. It’s the healer earlier.

The dragon flew a few meters away going to his master.

Ruffo fell on his knees as the shield disappeared.

“We’ll be back. The core is mine.” Said the witch

The witch and the dragon flew away.

“Are you all right?” asked Ruffo

“You’re the one wounded.” Said Muklan

“I’m fine. You must’ve been frightened.” Said Ruffo smiling faintly at Muklan

Muklan felt like something inside her is melting.

“Can I come with you?” asked Muklan “Can I join your group?”

“We just faced a black dragon and a Dark witch and you are asking to join us?” asked Ruffo “When I saw you pull out the arrow from your own side, I should’ve already known you’re one brave woman. But to join our group is much dangerous than just a single arrow. It’s like facing a thousand arrows.”

“It’s fine…thousand arrows is fine…” Muklan stood up and knelt in front to Ruffo.

“What are you doing? Stand up.” Said Ruffo

“I am your loyal servant Master.  I will forever be loyal to you. I will forever stay by your side to serve you. I will dedicate everything in my life for you.” Said Muklan

“What? What are you saying?” said Ruffo

Muklan released her wings She transformed into a  full dragon. Ruffo stood up pulling Lina behind him. The other part of the group also went on the guard.

Muklan slowly went back to her human form. “I am a black dragon. We are cursed to find our Master. I have found mine today. I will serve you Master Ruffo…forever.” Said Muklan.

“She’s a creature of the dark. We can’t let her join us.” Said one

“The enemy has a black dragon…she will be a big help to us…black dragons are extremely loyal to their masters…if she’s pledging her loyalty to Ruffo…then that means she’s going to stay with Ruffo and will not betray us.” Said the other.

“Ruffo…you need to decide.” Said the healer.

Muklan held her breath.

“She’s coming with us.” Said Ruffo

Muklan smiled happily. Joy flooded her heart.

“Welcome to the group.” Lina hugged Muklan

“Thank you.” Said Muklan

Minho felt the ground turning. Everything went dark and then the next thing Minho knows, they’re int eh forest during the day.

The group is travelling when a large black dragon appeared. Ruffo was about to release an arrow when Muklan stopped him.

“No Master. He’s not an enemy…he’s my father.” Said Muklan

The dragon transformed into Aji.