Can I take her place?

Chapter  12

Can I take her place?

Sulli and Master Cha walked back the narrow streets.

“I think we may need to talk to their leaders…but they are in prison, Master.” Said Sulli

“That is the hard part…I am assuming that the security is tight for them. If they are leaders of a dominating clan that time, they would have already escaped if the guards are not strong. The fact that they are still in there…means it’s not going to be easy to reach them.” Said Master Cha

TOP appeared beside Sulli all of a sudden.

“Was there useful information?” asked TOP

“Hmm…It’s more of learning that there are more people to talk to.” Said Master Cha “It seems Hafic is still very much alive contrary to what most people think. But they hide themselves for protection.”

TOP nodded.

“I just feel bad for them…They all had to hide and cover who they really are just because of other people’s schemes…even Sunny wasn’t able to hone her abilities because of what happened.” Said Sulli “I wish I can do something.”

“Be careful what you wish for…” said TOP “make sure you can handle it once you get it.”

That stopped Sulli

Huh? What is this person saying?

TOP noticed Sulli’s creased brows.

“I just thought that if they do ask for our help…what can you do? It’s better not to wish. ” said TOP

Sulli is a bit irritated…but she knows TOP’s words has some sense.

Irritation ruled.

“I don’t think I can change anything big….but I’ll make sure to give the best effort that I got to help. No matter how small it is, a help is better than nothing at all.” Said Sulli “Living a life of not being who you really are…hiding who you really are…is just…sad…”

Sulli took a deep breath.

“Let’s hurry up. We need to talk what we learned with the others.” Said Master Cha

And then they saw Kris on the way back to the Inn. They walked back together.

---------------------

Minho it when the group were approaching the streets going to the Inn. So they are already done?

“Minho!” Sulli shouted from afar waving her hand smiling widely.

Minho doesn’t know how to react. Is she expecting him to wave back? Why does she need to greet him that energetically?

Minho looked away.

“Huh?” Sulli felt like something sank in her chest when Minho looked away. He’s really a cold man.

“That’s fine, lass. He’s like that to everyone.” Said Kris chuckling.

Sulli pouted. That’s the thing that made her heart sank…

She’s still just like everyone else to Minho.

------------------------

Something smells really good. When the group entered the room, Chanyeol is standing with a green haired woman by the table….The table has a lot of sumptuous food! it’s a feast!!!

“Where did this come from?” asked Kris

“I went to the market earlier and Yoona cooked for us.” Said Chanyeol