White Dragon

Chapter 6

White Dragon

Going in a journey with the Legendary Knight Cha Seungwon…is beyond Kris’ imagination. Cha Seungwon is known to have won battles against forces of darkness that threatened the Kingdom…He is the best of the best of Knights…He is also known for his scholarly knowledge that won him to be the right hand of the King for many years…15 years ago…he left  the palace…And never returned…

Nobody can say why the great Knight left…but he is now waiting with them on top of Mt. Yukjun. What happened the past 15 years…why did he leave the palace?

“It’s taking a long time for the lady to come ba …it’s going to be dark soon, Master.” Said Sulli

“What if she never comes back for us?” asked Chanyeol

“White Dragons might be the most unreachable in terms of hospitality…They maybe the coldest clan, but they value honor.” Said Master Cha

Coldest? Sulli chuckled. She has met the coldest person ever..and he’s not a white dragon. Sulli looked at the shadow man standing like a statue at the tip of the creek.

Yup…that’s him all right!

Suddenly a swooshing sound was heard and 4 men arrived together with the lady.

“Our Elder Faha, invites your presence.” Said the Lady

“We would love to meet your Elder, Lady. But how will we go up there?” asked Chanyeol scratching his head.

The lady smiled making Chanyeol drop his hand.

“I have with me some of my dragon brothers to help you. We will carry you up.” Said the Lady

“I am happy that Elder Faha still remembers me. Thank you for your help.” Said Master Cha

“He was extremely glad when he heard your name.” said the Lady “I am elder Faha’s niece. I am Ariyah.”

“Nice to meet you Lady Ariyah.” Said the Knight who was quick to take her hand to kiss.

This Knight is a playboy.

Each of the white dragon men stretched their arm and wings spring up from their back. The wings are majestic white…

“Angels….” Said Chanyeol

“Dragons.” corrected Master Cha

Each of the men went to them so that they can carry each of them. But one of them stopped a few feet from Minho.

The man looked at Ariyah with uncertainty.

“The man is with you, Mister Cha?” asked Ariyah

“Yes, he is part of the Circle.” Said Master Cha

Ariyah looked at the man closely.

“I have instructions to bring you all up.” Said Ariyah “We can’t leave anyone behind.”

The white dragon man nodded and went to Minho.

What’s with that? Did the White Dragons also feel what the wolves did when they first met the shadow man? Were they also threatened by his…aura?

The Lady went to Sulli and wrapped one of her arm around Sulli’s waist.

“Hold on tight.” Said the Lady

Sulli closed her eyes. She felt  it when they left the ground…but it was a gentle feeling…when she opened her eyes…it felt like she is floating…it’s like she’s just blending with the wind…just being carried by the natural movement of it…it felt as though there is no force at all…it’s just like the wind is carrying her up…like a kite….