The Attack of the Wolves

Chapter 3

The Attack of the Wolves

Wolves normally travel in packs….Their bond is strong…it’s like they think and act as one…

This pact….is no exception.

Chanyeol was able to kill 3 of the wolves. Master is in the middle of fighting 2 wolves at the same time. Sulli pushed the wolf in front of her…She was able to push it…but it wasn’t easy.

They are…strong!

Sulli took her sword and sliced through the wolf’s leg making him cripple.

One thing Master Cha taught them is that…A pack of wolves…is normally led by the Alpha….

Where is the Alpha? The Alpha is supposed to be the strongest…he is the biggest threat. He has to be eliminated.

Sulli looked around. She was able to duck when a wolf almost bit her.  She sliced through the wolf’s chest when it attacked her again.

Sulli saw Chanyeol running after 3 wolves…he’s going too far away from them…and then there was a wolf running after Chanyeol…the wolf is extremely big…It gestured to some of the wolves and a couple followed him….

The Alpha!

“Master!” Sulli shouted “The Alpha is after Chanyeol!”

Master Cha looked around locating Chanyeol.

Cha closed his eyes as he broke the arm of the wolf in front of him.

It’s a clear trap! That kid still doesn’t get the art of detecting traps?! The Alpha has seen who the strongest is among the 3 of them…and he decided to finish the strongest first. Not bad for an Alpha.

“I’m going after them, Sulli. But you can’t take these all. Hide yourself.” Said Master Cha

“No. I will not.” said Sulli “Go ahead Master, save Chanyeol. The Alpha is not here. I can handle these.”

Master Cha is no match to Sulli’s stubbornness.

“You know you can’t die here right?” said Master Cha

Sulli looked at Master Cha in the eyes.

“I can escape if I get tired of fighting them.” Said Sulli winking at Master Cha.

“You better make sure.” Said Master Cha

Master Cha ran towards the direction Chanyeol went to.

Sulli is on her own…with 5 wolves in front of her…and they all look angry.

“You guys want to fight me as wolves? Or would you rather I fight you as humans?” asked Sulli

One of the wolves slowly turned human. This is not Sulli’s first time to see a transformation. But it gives her the Goosebumps  every time.

He’s a tall man and he looks muscular and strong.

The rest of the wolves slowly turned human. Even the ones limping on the ground.

“Do you think that you are safe alone?” asked the first who transformed.

Sulli shook her head.

“Of course not. I think I’m still in danger. But I’ll try to manage you.” Said Sulli smiling

“For a human…you are good at fighting…but still…you are just a human.” Said the wolf

“I hate it when people underestimate me.” Said Sulli