The Spy

Chapter 30

The Spy

Minho had enough, He twisted Muklan’s arm. Blue fire now covering Muklan’s arm.

Muklan opened and closed her eyes. And then she felt pain on her arm…So that’s what pulled her back…

“Han…Why did you do this?” asked Muklan staring at her injured arm.

“I hate it when I don’t know what’s happening.” Said Minho

Muklan grabbed her arm and put it back in order by twisting it in the opposite direction. Whe winced at the pain.

“I just wanted to give the princess a taste of what it will feel like to keep on living here. I want her to choose death over pain.” Said Muklan “And then I’ll get the core at the best condition possible.”

“What did you do to her?” asked Minho

“She’s still alive. But once she wakes up…she’ll be afraid to sleep again for a while.” Said Muklan smiling widely.

“Adah….take her to the dungeon.” Said Muklan

“Yes Mistress.” Said Adah

-----------------------------

Sulli saw the face of the child as the dragon is breaking his neck.

“Noooo!!!!” Sulli woke up. She felt cold cloth touching her forehead like someone is wiping her sweat away. And then she saw the hand. The ring finger has a mark…the person seemed to be wearing a ring for a long time and just took it off.

“Who are you?” asked Sulli. The hooded man who wiped Sulli’s sweat moved a few feet away.

“Where am I?”asked Sulli

“You’re caught by Mistress Muklan.” Said the hooded man. His voice a bit familiar.

“Who are you?” asked Sulli

“It’s better for you not to know.” Said the hooded man.

Sulli’s eyes narrowed. Who is this person?

“Are you also like them?” asked Sulli “A black dragon?”

“I am not sure. I am a confusing kind of creature.” Said the hooded man.

His voice is becoming more familiar.

Adah entered the dungeon.

“You are here?” asked Adah. “You haven’t paid respect to the Mistress and you went straight here. Who really has your loyalty? You can’t serve two Masters.” Said Adah

“Masters?” asked Sulli “I don’t even know him.”

Adah laughed and then stopped herself immediately. “Oh I didn’t mean to laugh. But since you’re going to die here, it’s better if you know who’s really among your friends are real….and who are just pretending. Open your eyes princess.” Adah placed a bowl of porridge on the floor.

“Eat up. The Mistress plans a lot more of her surprises for you later.” Said Adah and then she left.

“Don’t listen to her. Eat up. You need strength.” Said the hooded man.

The hooded man took the bowl from the floor and handed it to Sulli. Sulli immediately grabbed the hooded man’s arm and pulled the hood back. But the man’s hand was fast. He pulled himself back a  few feet from Sulli. The porridge fell to the floor.

“Don’t do that again. You won’t have food to eat now.” Said the hooded man. The hooded man went out.

Sulli looked at the porridge on the floor. The man’s hand was fast.