When black wings appear

Chapter 23

When black wings appear

Master Cha entered the Room with the other circle members except for Minho and Chanyeol.

A young man is facing the healer…somehow…he looks familiar…

“He’s one of the 7 warriors.” Said Sunny

“So he’s also a shifter?” asked Kris

“I apologize for not revealing this earlier…I have…been terribly afraid to shift…since the time my mother…suffered an illness.” Said Luhan “I went here today in the hopes that the head of the clan knows what can be done for my mother.”

Sulli noticed the young man’s hands shaking behind him. Luhan still doesn’t want to leave his family…but he’s doing a sacrifice of revealing himself just so that his mother can be cured. He knows once he is revealed…he has no choice but to leave.

Everyone went out so that Luhan can show his transformation. Luhan looked up at the water sky. And then he spread his arms hoping that he can still go back to his human form after the transformation. He jumped up. And then closed his eyes on mid air.

“He can’t jump that high to reach the water.” Said one of the head’s assembly member.

But then as Luhan’s legs started to change, he went up and up and up. His arms begin to change too and then as he reached the water…he became a full Dolphin!

The members of the assembly were mesmerized.

“A full shifter!” said one

“We are blessed with another one.” Said another

Luhan seems to be enjoying in the water…he looked like he is flying above, dancing…twirling in the water.

It seems it is the first time he has conquered his fear…and finally, he realized his freedom.

A bit later, Luhan slowly descended from the water sky to the ground…wet…but happy.

“Wow.” Was the first word which came out from his mouth. “That was…”

Luhan looked at Sulli “That was great.”

Sulli smiled.

Chanyeol has told Sulli countless times before…nothing is more exhilarating to a shifter than when he transforms and blends with his territory…in Chanyeol’s case, A Lion in a jungle…In Luhan’s case…it’s the sea.

The head of the clan approached Luhan and then suddenly a blue mark appeared on his knee.

“You…” the head of the clan was left without a word.

“The Prophesy is absolute.” reminded Kris.

The head of the clan nodded.

“I need my mother cured…once she is all right…I’ll  leave with the circle.” Said Luhan.

The head of the clan took a deep breath. “Please be safe on the journey with the circle…we have only a few of you left…”

The head of the clan faced the assembly. “Fetch this young man’s family.”

-----------------------

The Circle were present when Luhan’s mother was brought in.  It took hours but the healers are still not done with the analysis.

Sunny walked near the healers and took a peak at the woman.

Hmm…a lovely mermaid…And then Sunny noticed something  behind the woman’s tail. It is covered by shadow…but it seems there is something on it.