Han's Sister

Chapter 21

Han's Sister

“They can’t see the CORE.” Said Sulli

“I know.” Said Minho “But we need to hurry. You are losing too much blood.”

“Help me.” Sulli tried to lift her clothes to her stomach but winced in pain.

Minho immediately helped Sulli. For some weird reason, Minho felt like his heart is beating hard and fast like it’s going out of his ribs.

Minho lifted Sulli’s clothes all the way up trying to just focus on her stomach.

Minho tried to remember the doctor’s instructions. He took a gel like substance from the plate. The doctor said it should make Sulli feel numb so that she doesn’t feel the stitches.

Minho put the substance on Sulli’s stomach. He put a lot of them just to make sure.  Sulli’s skin looks so fragile like it will tear on his slightest tug.

“That…feels…cold…” said Sulli

“This should lessen the pain.” Said Minho.

Minho then took a needle and put it on fire to disinfect it. And then he took thread.

Sulli looked away…she can’t look…she’ll think of the pain if she does.

Minho doesn’t want to cause Sulli pain…but he needs to do it to close the wound.

Minho pierced Sulli’s skin with the needle. Sulli felt it and closed her eyes.

“It hurts you.” Said Minho. Minho almost stood up. He can’t do this.

Why isn’t the gel working?

“Don’t. I’m fine. Just continue.” Said Sulli

Minho needs to finish this soon…he felt like his own flesh shaking with each time the needle penetrates Sulli’s skin.

It was a moment of silence. And Sulli could feel her skin burning with the needle.

“So Fearies…do not heal fast?” asked Minho

Slowly Sulli felt the pain disappearing..it seems the gel is now working.

“No…not as fast as you…a bit faster than humans though.” Said Sulli

“If I got wounded on my human form…it will take a long time.” Said Sulli. Sulli slowly felt like her vision is fading. “Good thing I was able to get to this form before the sword hit me.”

Sulli took a deep breath.  “But I shouldn’t have…I might have exposed myself…”

“You were trying to save the white dragon. If you didn’t transform, you wouldn’t reach him on time.” Said Minho

“I hope TOP is all right.” Said Sulli

“He was still able to carry you here…I’m sure it’s just a few wounds here and there.” Said Minho

Sulli looked at Minho

He’s been answering everything she says.

“I hope Master Cha and Kris is all right. I hope they convince the head of the clan.” Said Sulli

“They are both very knowledgeable people who has done palace work for a long time. They would surely be able to handle it.” Said Minho

Sulli smiled despite the weakness in her body.