Blue Fire

Chapter 13

Blue Fire

Sunny and Sulli were sitting behind rocks.

“Where are they?” asked Sunny “Tiff said they went here…did the guards get them?”

“Let’s go around.” Said Sulli

They went around hiding behind rocks when Sunny stopped.

“There” Sunny pointed out. There were around 20 men and women sitting on the ground their hands on their head. There were almost a hundred guards all over them.

“Are those your Hafic members?” asked Sulli

Sulli noticed Sunnny’s face of anger. Sunny amost stood up by Sulli pulled her down.

“Those are a hundred men we’re up against.” Said Sulli “We need to think how we’re going to do this.”

Sunny sat back and looked around. “They took all the sorcery sticks…look at that.” Sunny pointed to around 5 guards holding a lot of Sorcery sticks.

“They confiscated the sticks.” Said Sulli “Are all the guards sorcerers?”

“Most of them.” Said Sunny “They were trained for battle sorcery.”

“Great.” Said Sulli  closing her eyes. What can the 2 of them do against these Sorcerer fighters?

One of the soldiers took one of the Hafic women.

“No…” Sunny stand up and before Sulli can pull her down, Sunny already raised her stick which transformed into a broom and rode it as it flies towards the guard.

Sulli took a deep breath of courage. She started running towards the people when she felt something catching her from behind. She started floating and then flying. Then she looked behind her, she saw Minho with wings…carrying her in his arms. They were going up and up and up!

“Let me down, Minho! Sunny is in danger!” said Sulli “I need to help her!”

“There were 20 Hafic people and yet they can do nothing…you and that failing sorcerer girl, do you think you stand a chance?” asked Minho

“I can’t let her be on her own.” Said Sulli “She needs us.”

“So what if she does…she’s not what we came here for.” Said Minho

“We came for Hafic. We need to help the clan of the member we are looking for. Now put me down.” Said Sulli

Minho is frustrated…the human woman…really doesn’t care if she died down there!

Minho slowly went down but it was the Inn!

“I mean down there in the prison! Not here!” said Sulli

“You will stay here and wait for us.” Said Minho

“us?” asked Sulli

“Everyone went there. The circle is going to help. But you stay here.” Minho then disappeared.

Sulli is so angry!

How can he do this! How can he make her a coward!

------------------------------

Master Cha and the others reached the prison. But they did no go too close yet. TOP appeared beside them.

“They got the girl sorcerer who asked for our help. But there’s no sign of Sulli…nor Minho.” Said TOP

“I am assuming Sulli is with Minho.” Said Master Cha “Listen up! The aim here is to get the Hafics to safety. We will however not intentionally hurt any of the guards…we will only fight…if they hurt us. Understood?” asked Master Cha