Chapter Eleven

It took Kaea two hours to fully regain consciousness and enough strength in her legs to stand up on her own. Sefa was just as traumatised with the bullet of knowledge he took to the head. At this moment Sefa had no idea how they were going to get out safely.

Meanwhile the gang was all working on ways to save them, Mon ringing Kaeas phone none-stop even though it was off. The boys had finally arrived after making a few detours to warn their close allies just in case they were preparing for war. Hopefully it won't have to come to that.

Trey lead the boys to the club, Roger following close behind him and Junior and Jason behind. The door finally opened after the sixth knock, none of the boys had any intentions in starting trouble, just a quick in and out.

"I should do the talking" - Trey

"What's that supposed to mean?" - Jason

"It means that he has more patience then the both of us bolo, swing once without permission and i'll deck you myself" - Roger

One of the men escorted the boys to the empty bar where everyone except Kaea was waiting. Treymaine scanned the room once more and noticed all the windows had locks in them and there weren't many doors, just the one that came in and another one at the back with about three locks.

"We don't want any trouble, just to collect our friends" - Trey

"Will I be collecting my money?" George, Kaea's father questioned, the boys being unaware that Kaea even had a father, Sefa chose to keep his mouth close knowing that Jason and Roger were short tempered and this news isn't exactly satisfying to hear. 

"Actually, I'll let you take your friend" he gestured to his men who pushed Sefa forward in Trey's direction. Jason and Junior helped him up.

"And Kaea" - Roger

"The girl stays with us"

"Like f# she is ... where is she?" - Jason

"A father has every right to his child" - George

"What's he on about? Sefa?" - Trey

"Meet Aunty's sperm donor" - Sefa said which earned him a punch to the rib.

Each boy stood there dumbfolded, especially Trey. He knew Kaea's dad was a deadbeat, but pictured him miles away with a family and other kids. He pictured her dad never walking into her life seeing as she didn't need one. Jason discreetly rang Kaea's mum and left the phone in his pocket, so she could hear them but they can't hear her.

"That's no way to talk to you uncle now, is it boy?" - George

Sharon (Kaea's mum) had to put the phone on speaker just to make sure that the voice she heard was the voice she had been expecting to hear in over seventeen years, the voice that left her with no hesitation. The boys weren't directly talking to her, which meant they weren't in a good situation. Sharon immediately hung up and rang April.

"Your no uncle, nonetheless a father to Kaea. She's leaving with us" - Roger

_____

Sharon rapidly made her way over to Aprils house where the others were waiting, Apirls mother and Elijah were fast asleep in her room. There was a duffel bag filed with ten grand lying on the table. No questions asked on how April got that much money of course. April was the one who explained everything, whilst Roman and Niko stood guarding the door, the three younger boys sitting on the couch and Jerry listening. 

"Where's Jason? He's with Kaea's father" - Sharon

"Kaea's what?" For the third time today, everyone was speechless.