Chapter Ten

Trey let out a deep sigh as he scanned his surroundings. They were in a dark room, filled with men he'd never seen before or even heard of, besides an injured Sefa sitting stiffly on his chair.

"Your not supposed to be here, kid" The man who said this to me wore dark glasses and was the spitting image of one of the Sons of Samoa members. 

"I'm just here to get my mate" Trey gestured towards Sefa, who was clueless and reluctant to even notice his 'night in shinning armour'.

"Your mate needs twenty grand on this table in 48 hours " A younger guy approached the table, dressed in a suit way to classy for men like this. He flashed a bright smile.

Trey looked over to Junior who shook his head in disappointment. The other men stood around Sefa... restricting both of the two boys from even slipping a word into his ear.

They retreated and exited the way they entered, without a clue on how to save Sefa from this dangerous situation. I mean.. the two had no idea how to get twenty grand without causing trouble and an uproar within the families.

They both sped away trying to find a solution to this problem before it grew. Trey made his way to Mons house first to explain what he had saw. Monique told Trey that he couldn't tell Kaea about Sefa's situation or that he had found him, it would only bring more stress and make her more upset, and no one wanted that.

Monique agreed to keep Kaea busy while the rest (as well as Trey and Junior) held a meeting at Romans house.

"It was none of your business to go looking for him" - Roger

"Well at least I managed to find your friend" Trey retorted

"We would have found him eventually without your unwanted and unneeded help" - Jason

The boys were still angry that Trey was dating Kaea, except for Jerry. Even the twins still despised him. April decided to answer and save Treymaine

"That's irrelevant, the important thing is Sefa at the moment. How we gonna get him out of this"

"None of us can come up with the money that fast, nonetheless any of us close to that amount combined" - Revalation

"You three out now" April ordered the twins and Christian out so they could discuss what happens now. The three boys threw a short sook claiming 'they were old enough to listen and help' as they exited the house. 

_____________

Genesis texted Kaea and Mon to meet the boys at Westfields for a feed. The girls arrived within the next half an hour and the group made their way to the food court, unaware that trouble was following them. There across the food court waiting for them were the men who took Sefa. Genesis, being unaware of the present danger continued to walk like an idiot across Westfields.

The two girls warmed up the air with there boisterous laughs as the boys continued to harmonise. They were all trying to feel happy for a short while seeing as the moment they stepped out of Westfields, reality would hit them like a bus. Mon and Christian left to order the group some food whilst the twins and Kaea started a conversation.

"I haven't seen the boys in a while" There was a hint of desperation in Kaea's voice, she knew nothing and wanted to know everything at this point.

"Oh they're all busy with work and stuff you know, i'm sure they'll all pop up soon" Revelation decided to answer seeing as he was the twin who knew how to lie better. But of course it was a white lie, something to feed Kaea so she would stop asking or worrying.

The other two returned with two family feasts in they're hands and the twins looked ready to demolish it. Mon took it upon herself to say a prayer, praying for everyone they loved to be safe, praying that they will do well in their exams and praying that everyone will be happy.