Chapter Five

"Soooo I got an email saying the school we're combining with will be meeting us at the studio soon" Fina announced in front of all the BIO dancers. We were the smallest school in the whole comp, yet we managed to dominate and end up at the top. 

I grabbed my bag and kissed Mon bye before walking besides Fina and Ruthy.

It must've been only five minutes before the other school arrived, aaaaannnd just my lucky stage.

It was Trey's school.

And just as I thought, a large group of boys, including Trey walked in. Fina and myself walked up to meet with there two female leaders.

"I reckon you two are the leaders? I'm Fina & i'm pretty sure yous know this is Kaea"

"Yeahhh, your a bit famous at our school with um" one of the girls started to laugh

"I'm Fehi and she's Tiana"

"Soooooo hows' this going to work?" - Fina

"OH um, we were hoping you's would take charge? I mean ya'll do have the experience, but we'll do our part in settling our group" Tiana smiled.

"Sweet, um we'll just do one of our sets from last year to show ya'll the style and speed we usually work up to" - Fina

"Sweet" - Fehi smiled.

Fina called up the dancers for the 'Do sum'n' set. But I stayed sitting with the rest. My last years partner had left the school so I have no one to dance with. The music started and I tried my best to avoid the stares I was getting from the other school.

"Kaea? What are you going?" Fina yelled at me from the side of the stage

"My partners gone remember? "

"I don't care. Get up there" I let out a groan and rushed to the empty front spot that was mine.

Now, there were yells coming from the school

"Treyyy you better get your girl"

"Better get your girl, Trey"

"It's aiight girlll, I think Trey feels more embarrassed than you" One of the junior girls, Braelia smiled.

We began our set and I tried my best to keep my eyes on the floor instead. Once we got to the partner bit, I held in my laugh seeing as I was performing with Caspar.

Once we finished our set, I jumped off the stage and sat back on my seat. Lina grabbed my hand and dragged me back to Tiana & Fehi.

"Soo that's one of our sets-"

"Kaea... mind if I speak to you over there?" - Fehi

"Oh sure"

We walked away from Tiana & Fina

"Soo I know that Trey has a thing for you and if the boys are giving you shit just tell me, I'll set them straight" she winked at me

"thanks girl, but is he actually in your guys' BIO?"

"nah, nigga just doesn't wanna go school"

****

"Aiighhht Fam, let's call that a day. Ya'll up for a feed?" Tiana yelled out.

"K guys, same time tomorrow I think. Let's goo" Fina followed behind 

"Fina, I'm gonna stay back aiiighhht, gonna work on some stuff" I told her

"You sure? you can take a break. Everyones getting a bite to eat"

"Yeah g, i'll eat later"

"Ok, don't forget to lock up" She handed me the keys as everyone made a b-line for the exit