13. Blondie and Brunetto

Totally Unedited and written at 1 in the morning. Enjoy(:

VOTE if you love Seddie!!!

COMMENT if you love the color blue!!

FOLLOW ME if you like homemade cards better than store bought!!!

OR DO ALL THREE if you just genuinely like/love this story!!!!

"Come! On! Move!" I hear Carly groan upstairs. I've been hearing loud bangs and yelling going on up there for a while. They have yet to come down since heading up over fifteen minutes ago.

I glance at my watch. 8:25.

Sighing, I turn back to the TV and try to tune out all the cursing and loud crashes(probably Sam throwing things) and just enjoy relaxing on someone else's couch.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sam's POV

"Hell no!" I exclaim.

"Sam, come on. It's not that bad."

Carly tries to reason with me.

"Absolutely not. I cannot go down there in this pink nightmare!" I tell her.

"Why not? You care that much about what Freddie thinks of you?" She asks, challenging me.

I bite my lip.

"Noo, but.." I can't think of a way to finish my sentence.

"Exactly."she says. "So get your butt down those stairs and stop breaking everything in my room."

Glancing around, there's a shattered vase laying next to her bed, a goldfish bowl that, thankfully, was empty lying cracked on its side, and a large dent in the wall next to the door from someone punching and kicking the plaster angrily.

Carly grabs my hair and pulls me out the door. I try to resist again and she groans.

"Come! On! Move!" She grunts out, each word accentuating each heaving shove that feels like an any try to push me.

I roll my eyes and, after another minute or two, finally walk begin to walk down the stairs. Carly sighs heavily in relief.

"Announcing Ms. Samantha Puckett's arrival! She wears a shimmering pale pink short satin dress with short puffed sleeves." She yells in her "announcer's voice". I wince. It's bad enough to know I'm wearing this, but it's even worse hearing her repeat it and have to be reminded that I look like a wussy little daffodil.

Freddie is splayed out on the couch in front of the television, his expression bored. He glances over to me with a disinterested look before a wide-eyed shock enters his features and he gives me his full attention.

I roll my eyes and try not to projectile vomit all over the dress. It's that bad. It's difficult to keep it down but, somehow, I manage it.

"Woah," Freddie breathes. I feel my face grow warm and groan under my breath. Why am I blushing so easily these days? It's like my blood is attracted to this boy. I don't understand it. No part of me could ever really be attracted to Freddie, right? That'd be crazy, right?

'Right,' I tell myself.

You paused, the voice in my head mocks me. You do like him!

'No, I just was thinking,' I argue with myself.

Right, the voice says, sure you were. Why'd you have to think about it in the first place?

'Because..because..,' I try to think of an explanation but nothing comes to mind.