7. Shopping Day: Freddie

Carly's POV

That was so odd. Freddie never acts so brave or affectionate towards Sam usually. And where the heck did those muscles come from? I mean, I know I haven't seen him without a shirt in a few years, but I didn't expect that to be hiding under those dorky polos! Sam didn't seem to mind though. Hehe.

We've been over at my apartment for a while. Since Sam only had on Freddie's shirt(again, strange) and she didn't have any more clothes hidden in my room, I got to have the pleasure of lending her some of mine. I just hope she doesn't get stains or rips in them today. After she rejected my first few offers(I really don't see what's wrong with pink or skirts; note to self: make sure to have Sam try on pink clothing and skirts when it's her turn to shop for for the segment), we finally reached a compromise. A white lace tank top, navy blue fitted, high waisted shorts with big black buttons, and white flip flops, though she complained the whole time about how tight the top was and how short the shorts were. Of course they're short, they're called shorts! I have on a light pink tank, white fitted, high waisted shorts with matching pink buttons, and red flip flops. We're like twinsies! I always wanted to do the best friends dressing alike thing and now is the perfect opportunity! I'm bringing a cardigan, but Sam said she didn't need a jacket. I even talked Sam into letting me do her hair. I can't believe she agreed! Well, it was more like, "Fine! Whatever. Now stop talking, I can't hear the tv." but you know. It still counts as a yes.

Now Sam's downstairs while I'm straightening my hair. I didn't have to do too much to Sam's hair. It's already so beautiful, I'm kind of jealous. I just used de-friz spray and used the curling iron to make the spirals a little neater. I wish I hadn't cut my hair in eighth grade. Then it'd be longer than just a few inches down my back. I love how long Sam's hair is. It almost reaches her waist! Lucky girf.

Suddenly, I hear the apartment door open and close.

"Hola." Freddie's voice carries up the steps.

"Hey, look who decided to put on clothes today." Sam says sarcastically.

"I didn't hear you complaining. Or Carly, for that matter." He replies.

I finish with my hair and unplug the irons, before picking up my jacket and bouncing down the stairs.

"Hey, ready to go, Freddie?" I ask.

"Yup."

"Okay then, lets go."

Sam doesn't move from the couch.

"Sam!" I yell.

"Mmm?" She murmurs, still focused on the screen.

"We're leaving!"

"Oh, have fun." She says.

"Sam!"

"What?"

"Get up!"

"Well, since you only asked if Freddie was ready, I figured I didn't need to go."

"I know that you're ready. I got you ready myself. I didn't need to ask." I say, trying to pull her up. I can't. Even though I'm bigger than her, she's still the strongest girl I know. Her eyes never even leave the screen.

"Freddddiieee." I whine. "Get her to move."

He grins and leans down to her ear.

"Carly did say it was my turn to be tortured with fashion today, you know. I thought you'd want to see me miserable and helpless."

Sam turns and thumps him on the head before standing up.

"You are absolutely right, Freddifer." She says. "Let's get a move on then, shall we?"