Fifty

Words: 2906

Oh, my fucking God, guys. It's over. Book 1 is officially over. Who would have thought? I'm so happy all of you guys read it. Like seriously, I would give every single one of you a hug if I could. Thank you so, so much for reading. Know that it's not over yet. The sequel will be up rather soon so yay!

ANYWAY, let's get this last part started, shall we?

"So, what are we going to do?" I asked again, an excited rush of energy still present in my veins.

Harry had told me to go back in and grab some extra clothes, because the ones I was wearing may be ruined after we'd be done. At first I tried to annoy him, accusing him of thinking of a date that wasn't going to be fun. But as soon as I saw the pout he was presenting, I took it back and pressed a chant kiss to his luscious lips.

That was before we were in his car, driving for God knows how long to God knows where.

"Harry..." I dragged out his name as I sighed in annoyance. He wouldn't tell me what we were doing and to me, that's only scary. I've never been one to really like big surprised and stuff. When I was younger I once got a panic attack because I couldn't know what my present was for my birthday. Ever since then, my family stopped buying presents a week beforehand.

When we pulled up at a parking lot, I furrowed my brows. There was a rather large building in front of us, but there was no sign whatsoever. The ground where Harry's CJ-5 jeep was driving on was just hard sand, more like in those racing movies you always see on TV. It honestly scared me, not really knowing if this was still such a great idea. For all I knew, Harry could be a serial killer who hasn't been caught yet.

Okay, you're scaring yourself like always.

It's probably because of all the terror behind those killer clowns, but I should know better. I'm with Harry. On a date. I should focus on that, instead of believing the illusions my brain is creating.

"Where are we, Haz?" I asked, still not sure of all of this.

Harry turned to face me and chuckled as he saw my surprised and slightly worried expression. "Awe, babe. Are you scared?" he asked as he leaned in closer, instantly making me do the same. His lips barely touched mine as he whispered, "Scared of a little fun in the dark?"

My heart skipped a beat or two and my breath hitched back in my throat. His words weren't only quite scary, I also wasn't sure what he meant. I didn't get much time to ask because he was quick to suck my bottom lip in between his, making a slight groan erupt from the back of my throat. He smirked as he deepened the kiss, pressing himself closer and closer to me until my back was against the car door. When he pulled back he licked his own lips and smiled brightly.

"C'mon, baby. Our date is waiting," he spoke, winking as he opened his own door and got outside. I unbuckled my seatbelt and let my eyes follow my boyfriend suspiciously as he walked around the front of the car to open up my door. He held out his hand for me to take and I smiled as he finally acted like a gentleman. I expected him to be one the entire date, but guess I was wrong. Though, the small effort was appreciated.

I got out of the car and looked around, taking in my surroundings. It wasn't that dark yet, seeing it was only around half past 7, but because we were nearing winter again, the night was slowly starting to fall already.

Two arms wrapped themselves around my abdomen and a smile spread on my face when Harry's chin rested on my shoulder. A content sigh slipped from my mouth as I completely melted in his arms. "I hate you, remember?" he spoked softly, pressing a kiss to my neck.