Six

Words: 1513

My mouth fell right open.

This is a joke, right ?

The guy with said name smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. "Shocked? I get that a lot. It was nice talking to you, but I have work to do. Actual work," he said with his deep angelic voice.

As he was about to walk off to God knows where, when a voice stopped him. It only took me a few seconds to proceed that it was indeed my voice stopping him. "Wait." Harry turned around and gave me an unimpressed look.

"What?" he asked, trying to hide a smirk that I could clearly notice.

My cheeks burned, but I hoped no one could see they were beginning to be crimson red. "Uhm... so you're playing Hunter Samuels?" I asked. I could always be wrong right? Better ask.

He rolled his eyes and leaned his tall and slender body against a wall. "Yeah, why? You want an autograph or something? I'm sorry kid, I don't give those." I knew he was just playing with me. I could see from the way he was acting that he enjoyed toying around with me. He was the type of guy who loved getting certain reactions from people, whether it were flaming cheeks or an unamused eyeroll. And I happened to be the guy that filled in all of those needs.

I really wanted to just die and melt into a pool of nothing so I could disappear, but I couldn't. So I tried a different approach. One I usually wouldn't even think of when it came to strangers.

I fought back.

"Oh don't worry. By the end of this month, I'll have you begging me for attention," I dared emptily and turned around, walking away from the arrogant man I had tried to put in his place.

I sighed and pressed my back against the wall once I was out of his sight. I couldn't wrap my mind around how arrogant and cocky the man was. He totally looked at me in a disrespectful way and I was sure he thought of me like I was less than him. It really set me off, but I tried to push the thoughts away and come back to my senses.

Once I was calmed down, I walked back to where Louis and Zayn were supposed to be and ended up staying with them for the rest of our work day.

We didn't do much, to be quite honest. Just some vocal and technical tests and trying on different clothing and figuring out what to do for make-up. I knew we wouldn't start filming right away, but I did expect to be with Mr. Popular the whole time. Not that I wasn't relieved that I could spend my day with Louis and Zayn, but I just expected it to turn out completely different.

Anyway, as the hours went by, the day slowly came to an end and Louis, Zayn and I were walking to the parking lot together.

While the two were talking about God knows what, I was distracted with my own thought. I just couldn't get him out of my head.

He's such a cocky bastard, yet he's a mystery I want to solve so badly. I know I can't think like that. He'll break me; crash me. I know I won't be alright if I fall for him. But I don't think it's possible not to fall for him eventually.

During the day, we went over the script and added here and there some small changes. The problem was,  seeing I finally knew how the script went, I knew there was only a slight chance for me not to fall for him. He already had his claws in me, all he had to do was take me away.

I hated the effect he had on me. Even for only knowing him a day and seeing him twice, I knew he was going to be the death of me.

Why are you even thinking about this? It's just this one guy. Everyone around here is amazing and sweet, just ignore the bastard. Why would you pay attention to this one guy? Enough people around to talk to.

I knew my mind was somehow right. Why would I indeed let my whole day and carrier suck because of this one guy that thinks he's a Greek God. I mean, yes, he does look like one, and oh my his eyes are the greenest I've ever seen and-

Keep it together, Niall. You have to dislike him, not crushing on him like a 15 year old school girl.

"Niall, are you alright?" Zayn asked me. I snapped out of my trance and noticed I stopped walking.

My lips curled into a fake smile and I nodded. "Yeah, don't worry. Was just daydreaming a bit. What were you saying? I didn't really catch everything of it." It wasn't completely a lie. I was daydreaming.

"Oh, okay. Well as we were saying, you had to face him one way or another. Just try to spend as less time as you can with him. He's bad news." I rolled my eyes, knowing right away about who he was talking. I told both of them that I met Harry, but I didn't tell the whole story. I just said we met, that's it. They didn't need to know much more anyway. All I would get was an endless speech about how I should not be involved with him and not talk to him and blah, blah, blah. Thing is, how am I supposed to do that when he's my antagonist?

"I already know he's bad news, Zayn. It just sucks that he's so good looking and ugh, why are the good looking lads always jerks?" I sighed overdramatically and chuckled when Louis clapped in his hands to lighten up the mood.

Dork.

"Okay, what about we end our day with a movie and dinner?" Zayn asked, smiling brightly.

Louis and I agreed to that idea and talked about it the rest of the way to our cars. Louis kept on texting someone and being busy on his phone when he suddenly looked up and frowned. "What's up, Louis?" I asked a bit curious, but mostly concerned.

"I don't think I can go tonight guys," he answered, frowning down at his phone.

"Why not?" Zayn and I asked both at the same time.

Louis stopped walking and blushed a bit. "Well, I've been seeing someone lately and they just asked if they wanted to get dinner together. I'm really sorry, guys." Louis seriously looked like he felt really guilty for not being able to come with us, so I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, why don't you ask her along with us? I mean, I don't know if she'll like that, or if you guys are okay with it yourself, but I'm completely fine with more company." I completely agreed with Zayn, but Louis seemed to be hesitating a bit.

"Uh, I don't know, really. We don't know each other that well yet and well... I don't want you guys judging me already on our second day of knowing each other..."

We stopped in front of someone's car, probably Zayn's, and turned all to Louis. "What do you mean? Louis, I know for a fact that there is no reason for us to judge you. I mean, why would we? It's not like she's a criminal, right?"

Louis looked offended and placed his hand on his heart. "Well, I sure hope liking the same gender isn't still considered a crime!" I mentally face palmed myself and immediately got it. Dan clearly didn't. "She, is in fact a he." He said and stormed off to his own car, leaving Zayn and I alone and utterly confused.

"Wait... so Louis is gay?"

I face-palmed myself and groaned.

"Let's get going, might as well end our day at mine." Zayn nodded and smiled before climbing in his car, me following in.

At least my day can end okay.

//AUTHOR's NOTE//

Okay, so that was a very short and bad chapter, I know and I apologise, but I'm still not really sure how I want my story to go. Believe me when I say, all my stories go like this. In the beginning I have absolutely no idea what I'm writing and then in the end it sort of clicks all together.

Well, sometimes they do.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that chapter a tiny bit. If so, leave a comment below.

Tell me anything! Either about this or just how your day went, I love to know any of you a bit better so I know what you guys like. That way I can change my plot and make this story just a bit better.

If you have any ideas on what you guys would like to happen, please comment down here or pm me. I would seriously help me out.

Question: What's your favourite genre of books?

Let me know!