Two

Words: 927 

"You can do this, Nialler!" Luke encouraged me as I was nervously pacing around the room. In exact 15 minutes it was my turn to do auditions for The Badboy's Trainer. Sweat was forming on my forehead and in the palm of my hands. I could feel my heart racing and the more time ticked by, the more my nerves build up.

Luke's normally good at calming me down and such, but even he couldn't get me to sit down on the chair like I was supposed to. So many people were here and I was only one of the 200 that wanted to do audition for the role of Nate Hollin. Only one of them. There is no chance that I'll ever get the role. Why am I still here? "Luke, why am I here again?" I think I've asked that question already over 20 times, but the more I asked it, the more I doubted Luke's answer.

He sighed a bit and stood up before placing his hands on both my shoulders, keeping me from pacing around. "Hey, chill. Breath in and out," he said. When he saw I wasn't doing anything, he sighed again and groaned a bit in annoyance. "Look, darling. You really need to calm down, because if you go inside in a few minutes and they notice you're really nervous, they won't even consider taking you for this role, so please, just relax. Breath in and out for me, okay?" I did as he told me and slowly started to calm down. "Good. Now, remember. If anything goes wrong," I visibly stiffened, "which won't happen," and I relaxed again, "but let's just pretend, if anything goes wrong, just remember to stay calm. Don't start stuttering and such, okay? Just stay calm and focused. I know you can do this."

I smiled brightly at my best friend and gave him a tight hug before they called me inside. One last breath in and out, I walked through the door and inside the other room. The floor was completely in wooden plates and the walls were all snow white, making the room look even more huge than it already was. There were 3 tables placed against each other where four people, two men and two woman were sitting at. They all had bright smiles on their lips and each of them reminded me of those x-factor judges. Only now Simon wasn't there, which of course made relieve wash over me.

With slightly shaking hands, I took a seat somewhere in front of them on the single chair and smiled brightly back. "Hello, dear. What's your name?" the blonde lady asked. Her voice was sweet like caramel and her smile never left her lips. She looked not older than 25 and had a great fashion style. Next to her was sitting a slightly older looking man, probably around 30. He was shuffling through his papers till he found the right one and placed it in front of him.

"I'm Niall. Uh, Niall Horan."

Great, Niall. As if no one could notice your nerves... note sarcasm.

A black lady, as beautiful as the sun, I might want to add, stood up and held out her hand for me. "Hey, don't be so nervous. You'll do fine, okay? Do you need a glass of water or something? Vic, get him some water, please," she said.

"No, no. I'm fine, I'm just a bit nervous, I'll manage." The three other judges smiled and nodded as the black lady went back to her seat.

I stood up and prepared for my small piece as other players came into the room, my 'antagonists' for the audition. "When you're ready," the blonde lady said. I nodded and took a deep breath before starting.

...

"HOW DID IT GO?!" I was attacked by Ashton as I walked inside my house. I chuckled and hugged Ashton back as Luke walked to the kitchen, probably getting us all something to drink.

When Ashton and I let go, I smiled and opened my mouth to tell him the whole story. "Oh Ash, I have never been so nervous before! I was literally shaking and I couldn't keep control of my voice," I said, making Ashton's eyes open wider as he slowly bit his bottom lip.

"So you're not trough?" he asked with a frown and a pout.

I chuckled and beamed at the thought of what happened just an hour ago. "No, Ashton, I am. That's the thing. I'm through and I don't even know how I did it!" I said happily. Ashton smiled brightly and congratulated me.

As for the rest of the night, we didn't do much. All we did was talk, watch some movies and answer calls from my family that told me how proud they were of me and all that shit.

Even though I'm not a Movie Star yet, I already feel like one.

//AUTHOR's NOTE//

Hey guys!

Okay, so short update. It's not much, but it's something.

ANYWAYS, hope you liked this chapter a bit and that you're excited for the next part!