Twenty-Two

Words: 1326

When I woke up in the morning, I was surprised to find myself in a place I didn't know. Everything about it was unfamiliar. I was confused as fuck, until my eyes landed upon a picture that hung on the wall of the one and only Harry Styles. Then it all hit me.

The guys who demanded money.

The kicks.

The pain.

The dream.

Everything came back all at once. What a night...

I looked around for a few more minutes until I was bored of all the waiting and went to find Harry.

My first intentions of course are to go upstairs. When I was there I was stunned by the beautiful view. This man has seriously the most epic house ever. I opened a few doors before I finally found the one that was Harry's room. I slowly opened it and peeked inside to find a sleeping Harry. The room was completely light from the sun that was shining inside through the window and thanks to that, I could see a mop of curly hair in bed.

He's so peaceful when he sleeps.

I slowly made my way inside and looked down as I stood in front of the window, still not blocking the light from hitting Harry's bed. I crouched down and smiled softly at the handsome man. "Harry, wake up. I'm hungry," I spoke barely above a whisper.

A soft groan left his lips as he just pulled the covers back over his head. I chuckled and grabbed them before pulling them over his head again.

"C'mon, lazy bum. I'm hungry, go make me food." I don't know what it is with me, but mostly in the mornings, when the sun is shining, I'm a happy person.

" I don't know what it is with me, but mostly in the mornings, when the sun is shining, I'm a happy person

Harry finally looked up and stretched his body out. "Morning," he said, his thick morning voice sounding sexy and deep. A yawn left his lips, making me yawn, too. He chuckled himself and rubbed in his eyes with closed fist like a child, making him appear even cuter than I already thought he was. "How late is it?" he asked and sat up in bed. His bare arms and chest coming into my view, giving me a full display of the many tattoos on his body.