Twenty-Nine

Words: 1674

"Oh, now you're just asking for it!"

I giggled and braced myself as Harry came closer to me, ready to tickle my sides or do whatever he had in mind to make me regret calling him a bad actor. We were at Harry's place, watching one of  "No! Have mercy! Isn't watching you being a bad actor enough torture?!"

Harry gaped at me and bit his lip sexily before attacking me in this tight embrace. "Okay, now I'm never letting you go. You asked for it!" We both chuckled and I smiled at the way his eyes had this small spark in them as he laughed. He truly looked beautiful.

"Harry, the movie. I want to watch it."

He rolled his eyes and tightened his grip on me. "Yeah, right. What happened to "you're such a bad actor, Harry"?" I grinned and bit my bottom lip. Harry's eyes darkened and if I'm not imagining things, I could see a hint of lust in them. "Fuck, don't do that," he whispered. I frowned, not really getting what I couldn't do.

I couldn't even process everything that was happening before I felt Harry's lips on my own. He bit my bottom lip, not a second into the kiss and pulled softly, earning a moan from me. Once I realized what was happening, I pulled back abruptly and widened my eyes.
Fuck, yes.

I mean, no! Fuck, this was a bad idea...

"I didn't- I. I'm sorry, I should go," I quickly got out of his grip on me and rushed my way to his door. Luckily I was at his. That way I could escape easier. If I would have to get him out....

I was quick to put on my shoes and jacket and walked out in a minute. I could hear Harry yell my name, but I ignored it.

How could he? He knew exactly that I didn't want that. That I didn't want to kiss him. He knew I was inexperienced, yet he kissed me like it wasn't even a big deal.

It really wasn't... you're just making it one.

It didn't matter if it was a big deal or not. It was to me. He knew my opinion, yet he threw that to the side for his own needs. It's just fucking selfish, if you'd ask me.

"If it isn't our favourite blonde!"

Oh, c'mon! Give me a break!

"Before you ask, yes I have your money," I snapped, grabbing a few small £50 bills out of my pocket and showing it to Jack. "Now, just leave me alone, alright?"

I don't know why, but I seriously felt like I was on the verge of crying. Everything was just a little too much for me at the moment.

Harry.

The kiss.

Those kids.

Everything was thrown at me like it was nothing and I just felt over emotional.

God, sometimes I'm such a girl.

"Oh, look, guys. Blondie thinks we're going to leave him alone from now on. That's cute." Jack walked closer to me and padded my cheek. "Now, listen, you punk," he spat in my face. "You're easy money, and since we now know that you can easily work for us, we're thinking of keeping you for a little longer. And of course you're going to listen to us because we all know you wouldn't like a repeat of last time, right?" Jack poked my chest just a little above my burn mark. I was glad he didn't press on my wound, that would've hurt so bad. "Answer me!"

"No."

"Good boy. Now, I give you a week to get £1000 and you'll repeat this till we say you can stop, alright?"