The End

Jess

I rushed up and opened my door to my apartment and...

Flung open the door my face cold and wet with tears. I quickly rushed to the bathroom and took a tissue to wipe the mascara smears off my cheeks.

"You watched the video huh?" I jumped backwards at the sound of the voice and turned to see Niall sitting calmly on my couch. Before I said anything he was up close to me, his hot breath warming my neck, he held a soft finger pressed lightly against my lips.

"Our next show is here and we had a day off so I had to come over and visit you. Jess I can't stand being away from you, whenever I don't have you by my side I feel like i'm missing something. You love me for who I am and I really do truly love you, and uh" he took a deep breath his tongue swiping quickly over bottom lip "will you go out with me?" I let out a little giggle as my cheeks blushed a light shade of pink "sure, where?" "What about just something simple like-" we met eyes and smiled knowing we were both thinking of the same place "the bakery"

--------------------

Ray, Wesley, Hayden, Hallie and I all loaded into Hayden's jeep getting ready for the concert. Hayden and Ray sat in the front rolling the windows down and yelling out one direction songs with the base booming and music blasting, tons of teenage girls shooting confused glances at our car a few cheering and clapping.

We all parked and went through the super long ticket line and into the giant stadium. Niall gave us all free tickets for front row floor so that's exactly where we went. The stage looked huge sitting there looking up at it, I was so excited to finally see Niall sing live and about our date later tonight that I was on the verge of tears.

"Hayden you need to calm yourself" I said laughing at his blank expression as he scanned the audience "well tall boys shouldn't be standing in the front row of a One Direction concert" "like Ray..." we both looked over at him and his face was light up with a bright smile as he pointed out things on the stage to an annoyed Wesley who tried to seem interested, we both immediately broke out laughing.

The lights dimmed down and crazy strobe lights started flashing as the stadium filled up with screams of adoring fans. All the boys ran out onto the stage and Niall's eyes immediately darted to us plastering a giant excited smile on his face.

Looking down the row and watching all my friends laughing, smiling and singing I realized that it took someone who we all barely even knew to bring us together. All the drama that happened brought us closer than ever. Sometimes you don't have to look to far because the people closest to you are the ones that really truly love you the most.

This is the end of my story!! Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!! This one was short but I'm working on a prolouge but this week is finals so i'll put it up some time! Go check out my new fanfic Off Course because i'm really loving that story so far! Ilya!!

~Lauren