Christmaaasss timee

Jess

I devilishly grined as I stuffed the chocolatey brownie in my mouth making mocking noises as Niall watched me wide eyed. We both danced around for a little while and we stood outside of the building "that was an amazing thing to have on my Christmas eve" I whispered studying him intently, his eyes were scanning the ground but then came up to look straight into mine.

He looked at me in the eyes for a minute with a slight squint of concentration "ya it was, perfect way to start off the night, can't wait to see you tomorrow on christmas morning!" "See ya tomorrow?" I break our stare and start to head back to go find a taxi "jess?" His voice echos through the dark damp frosted streets "ya?" "You looked really beautiful tonight" and with that he hops into his car and I can't help but blush when I enter the cab.

* * * * *

Christmas morning. When you would wake up with a giant smile rushing to go wake up your brother or sister. Then patiently waiting in their room, the anxiety killing you, to go barge into your parents room and hop on their bed yelling at them that it was Christmas. And you could finally go downstairs and your face light up at all the thousands of presents as you ran over to go dump out your stalking posing for pictures as you emptied the contents.

I missed those days. But I still had that same joy and excitement as I carried my 5 presents over to Niall's in my Pj bottoms and messy french braid, I had little penguin slippers on my feet that I was trying to avoid splashing them in a puddle and getting them all dirty.

Walking up to the big wooden door, I balanced all 5 presents and somehow managed to knock on the door. "Merry Christmas!" I yelled from behind my tower as Harry and Zayn opened up the door for me immediately helping me out with all my stuff. Zayn took 3 of the 5 and ran cheerily to go lay them under the tree and I followed him and set down my other 2 presents.

All the boys had on little santa hats, no shirts, and pj bottoms, they all huddled around the fire place, their faces lit with huge smiles. "Merry Christmas!" I called again met with a chorus of "Merry Christmas" and "thanks for coming!" "Love those slippers" Louis said eyeing my penguin slippers and he winked at me as I said "Aren't they just beautiful??" "Harry made pancakes, you can go take as much as you want!" Liam called pointing over to the kitchen and I ran over, eyes sparkling, I love my food okay? "Thanks Harry these look great" I say getting a plate from the cupboard, yep I still remember from the few times I was ever over here, the pancakes were red and green and all were gone except for 2.

"Your welcomee" he sang from the living room, aww. They also had eggnog sitting out which I had another small obsession for! I ate my breakfast and cleaned off my plate in about 6 seconds and made my way back to the living room with my glass of eggnog.

I sat down on the ground and they all turned to me "lets get started!" I WAS SOOOO EXCITED AJSBSB! "Liam and Louis are our designated present givers so just sit and wait and they'll bring them to you" Niall said springing up and down. (Guys i want to scream and skip through meadows beause happily is playing and christmas ans akakssn im just sooo happy) Liam slid a little gold shiny wrapped box with a gold bow that was from Zayn.

The "present givers" had decided to give my presents to all the boys first. Zayn loved his jacket and came and gave me a big hug. Harry was so fascinated by his necklace that he studied it for about 10 minutes before putting it on with a huge grin. Louis started laughing when he saw my shoes and told me he would wear them every day on tour. Liam thought his hat was really funny and put it on as soon as he opened it.

Niall teared away at the wrapping paper of the box and delicately pulled on the little silver bow that was on the smaller box containing the guitar pick. Once he saw the pick he gasped and checked to make sure it was the real one "where did you get this?" He said whispering and laughing at the same time as he clutched the tiny object in his hand "when you thought you lost it a while ago, I found it after you already left" "Jess this is so perfect ugh I love it" he said still studying it with so much happiness and joy that I almost cried.