She is Love

Jess

I squinted my eyes open in the darkness making out a silhouette. "Jess are you okay?" They asked in a deep irish accent, I still couldn't make out who it was.

"Who is this?" I mutter sleepily "who do you think it is?" They say and I can tell know that its some guy, by now the tone of annoyance in my voice is clearly visible.

"It's Ray, I thought I heard you crying and wanted to come check on you" I felt Rays weight sink down part of the couch as he sat down and could make out his curly haired figure.

"Its okay i'm fine" "no you're not Jess, you can't hide it from me I can just tell from your voice, c'mere lets talk" he got up and switched on the lights, sitting back down and patting next to him. I caved scooting closer to him as he put his arm around my shoulder softly rubbing my arm.

"They left" I choked out "he left without saying goodbye" "it probably would've hurt him even more having to sit there and watch you cry, Jess he truly loves you and thats why he did what he did" this is why I loved Ray, he could sit down and comfort me in seconds.

He gave me a nice tight hug before looking me straight in the eyes, I noticed his hair was tosuled and he was in his pjs like he has been sleeping " he loves you Jess, he cares, keep that in mind, you might wanna get some rest, you feeling better?"

I nodded and I could see the small grin etched on his face in the dim moonlight. "Night" he got up and started to head back to his room, his hand twisting the doorknob "Ray?" "Mmhm" "did you wake up and come over here just to make sure I was okay?" He paused a little at my question before he spoke at a small mutter that I was straining to here "ya"

----------------------------

It had been a couple weeks and I had forgot about the whole airport situation. I had just gotten a steaming cup of coffee from Shut Your Shamrock and was sitting awkwardly on the train waiting to get back to Mullingar when my phone started blowing up with twitter notifications.

What? I started to read the first pieces of each message all directed towards me. '@JessHbakemeacake: watch this!' '@JessHbakemeacake: you're such a lucky girl wow please watch this' '@JessHbakemeacake: Niall has a special surprise for ya babe watch this' and tons and tons more like that all with the same link.

With scrunched eyebrows in confusion I plugged in my headphones and clicked on the link and it pulled up a youtube video. It was a concert video all the boys were standing on the sides except for Niall who was standing in the middle with his guitar.

He spoke softly and the audience was silent not even a rustling sound. "I just wanted to say that theres this girl out there that I have known since highschool. She's really pretty and funny and she always can make me smile. I didn't say goodbye to her. I left because I knew it would break me saying goodbye to someone I cared so much about. So um maybe somehow you guys could get this to her? Because you guys can work some magic. Ha um so she has some pretty sick guitar skills so we wrote a song together and I would like to dedicate this to you Jess" he took the small guitar pick I gave him for Christmas out of his mouth kissing it before he stared teary eyed out at the audience.

He squinted his eyes painfully shut and he took in a shaky breath of sadness before taking the pick and strumming the guitar. Our song filling up the silent stadium and the crowd in a trance.

"It was all the same, all my pride and shame, but she put me on my feet. They call her love love love love love, they call her love love love love, she is love and she is all I need" he sang the chorus. There were a few "Love you Niall!" 's and he smiled a little his eyes twinkling.

After finishing the song he lost it and all the boys ran up to him in a long tight comforting group hug as the crows yelled out encouragingly.

The video ended and I had tears streaming down my face. Once I got off the train walking quickly back to my apartment. My phone still blowing up with notifications but I dared to click on any one of them. I rushed up and opened my door to my apartment and...

Hello!!

So the Jess' and Niall's song is She is Love by Parachute if you wanna go check it out :)

I decided to leave you with a cliff hanger just becauseeee

I have the cover and description up for my new fanfic Off Course which is an AU fanfic (alternate universe) where they are all highschool students and the main character is Mikey (Mike•ee) and she pretty much gets stranded in the forrest with all of them who she pretty much hates it should be pretty action packed and fun so ya!