Party time :D

Jess

I plopped down in the couch with a bowl of frozen grapes and sent out a group message to Nialll and Josh:

Me:

Come over in your pj's for some snacks and a late hangout party tonight at around 8:30 tonight. Bring over your sleeping bags to lawl, lmk if this plans okay with youuuu =]

Niall:

Could I bring the boys with me?

Josh:

Yes! You should! That would be more fun too

Me:

K sure bring your annoying arrogant boyband crew with you

Niall:

Oh so thats what you think of us, I see

Me:

Yep pretty much, sorry you had to find out now Horan

Niall:

Jess i'm crYING

Josh:

Aw Ni Ni don't cry <(-.-)>

Me:

Woah someones artsy

Can you say bromance?

Josh:

Ya i'm pretty skilled

#Nosh

Niall:

Did you really just

Me:

Aw c'mon I ship #Nosh

Niall:

Now your teaming up against me

Josh:

Jessica how could you?

Me:

Shut up Devine

Anywho yes bring One Dork-Ection

Josh:

Hey mate maybe we should change the band name, whaddya think?

Niall:

One Dork-Ection it is!

Me:

You guys are so weird, Buh-Bye Y'all

Niall:

Buh-Bye Y'all

Josh:

Bye y'all

I roll my eyes as I exit the conversation and pop another frozen grape into my mouth.------------------------

The music blared as the dim lights set the mood in my apartment. I delicately ran down my spiral staircase in my polka dot bottoms and an off the shoulder white T Shirt. My hair was pulled back into a messy pony tail. Hallie scattered out snack trays along the kitchen island as I slid around in my fuzzy socks.

"Where is everyone gonna even sleep?" Hallie, the reasonable one, asked "we'll find a way" I said being optimistic as usual. 'Ding' vibrated through the house as someone rang the doorbell, "got it!" I opened the door and all of One Direction stood there in PJ bottoms with no shirts and no shoes.

"No shirts, no shoes no service" I said grinning at them making quick eye contact with Niall as he glared at me.

"How did you even get over here?" I asked and Harry gave me a look like I was stupid "a car" "god I know i'm not an idiot, whatever just come in" I groaned and opened the door as they all paraded in and Niall smirked at me "wipe that smirk off your face Horan" I said clearly un amused.

I went over to stand on the counter where all of the shirtless boyband members were huddled "Hey! British people!" I yelled at them, snapping my fingers and their heads snapped my way.

"I'm Jess, and it's my house you're staying at tonight so treat it with some respect, the only reason you're here is that your loser friend" I motioned to Niall "convinced me, Styles, Tomlinson, Malik and Payne right?" They all nodded.

"Thank you for having us Jess" Louis says with a side grin. "Well aren't you welcome, you little sugar plum you" I said jumping down to pat his head jokingly.

"So what are we gonna to be doing exactly?" Zayn asks looking around my apartment "partying Malik, duh loooogic!" I yell trying to raise the mood in the room.

"You and Niall should sing a duet, like a full song" Liam said out of the back of his little crowd.

I looked down at Niall who was nervously chewing on his bottom lip as he looked out my window wall, "um ya we're go-" "you should do it" Harry mumbles and then soon everyone is in on the plan. "Guys really..." I say trying to wiggle my way out of it, I could tell Niall was uncomfortable.

"Pleasee" Zayn pouts "I guess we could just do one song" Niall finally speaks up, yay great, I knew he would give in.

"Fine, Horan c'mere lets come up with a song" I say in a voice with no emotion or amusement whatsoever and we both walk over to the corner of the room.

"So whaddya wanna sing?" He asks me "a song" I say back with a little grin. "Thanks for giving in" he rolls his eyes and lets out a little frustrated puff of air "well i'd rather give in than trying to fight back against 6 people, c'mon Jess, lets just choose a song and get this over with okay?" He stares at me with pleading eyes "okay sure, do you know of any good duet songs?" I ask him and we both pull out our phones and begin to scroll through our music libraries.

"I have a couple, umm, Beneath Your Beautiful, The Last Time (by Taylor Swift and Gary Lightbody), or Everything Has Changed (by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran)" I suggest still scrolling through music, "ya those sound good, I'd do either of the Taylor Swift ones, wanna ask them?" We both nervously eye the crowd of 6 people chowing and chatting away.

"Ya sure i'll ask, cause ya know I can be pretty loud when I wanna be" I say and head back off to the kitchen, "HEY PEOPLE ATTENTION!!" I say loudly and everyone turns to me a little annoyed that I interrupted them.

"So we were gonna let you guys choose our song. Your options are, The Last Time by Taylor Swift and Gary Lightbody or Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. The first song will be 1, the second one will be 2, hold up the number of the song you want on the count of 3...1,2,3!" Hands shot up into the air and I counted up the numbers and found majority.

"Thanks" I say and go back on over to Niall "and the decision isss... a nice acoustic version of The Last Time!! {If you don't know the song, I would recommend that you go listen to it to get a feel for the song} "yay okay cool! Wanna play it so when we know where to harmonize and stuff?" Niall suggests "ya sure lets go up to my room!" I say and lead him up the spiral staircase which creeks with our weight.

I jump onto my bed and Niall lays down on the ground, we discuss out harmonizations and stuff and then head back down ready to preform. "Okay we're ready!" Niall says and everyone comes and sits down to watch us.

This will be our fist time singing together in 5 years. I take in a deep breath and I count Niall in "1 2 3 4" I whisper and he starts his solo. "Right before your eyes i'm breaking, no past, no reasons why, just you and meeeee" I look out at the crowd who is almost hypnotized.

I lean down as I get into the chorus "this is the last time i'm asking you thi-is, put my name at the top of your list, this is the last time i'm asking you why, you break my heart in the blink of an eye, eye, eye" we actually sound pretty good together, I take in a deep breath it was time for my solo. After Niall and I finish the song everyone gives us tons of applause and we all go snuggle up to watch a movie marathon.