Hallowoncé

I reached out and yanked Ray by his hood to the back. "Okay cover for me out there, don't say anything stupid, if you need help i'll text you, got it?" He nodded as I pushed him back out into the store and sat down on a box of flour and kept my eyes shut focusing on the voices.

Ray

All of them strolled up to the counter. "Hey! Welcome to Halloway's bakery how can I help you?" I gave an extra emphasis on Halloway to see if Niall reacted at all, he was standing near the back.

"Ummm we'll take" Liam said scanning the menu. Would it be stupid to make a move now? Whatever i'll go for it "hey have you guys seen my friend Jess, shes late" I said glancing up at the clock. I was such a good actor!!!!

"What does she look like?" Louis asked as Liam still had insane concentration on the menu. "Long strawberry blonde hair big brown eyes..." "OH THE GIRL WHO CRASHED INTO THE LIGHT POLE?!" Harry chuckled.

Girl who crashed into the light pole?? I burst out laughing and all of them just blankly stared at me "she crashed into a what?" Zayn piped up "a light pole" well Jess had a repuation now, I could just imagine her in the back mentally slapping herself as she listened.

'What should I say now?' I texted her and impatiently waited for an answer 'umm ask them how long they'll be here for' I read it and looked up "how long are you guys gonna be here for? I'll keep it on lockdown for ya" "we're not really sure actually" Louis said pulling out a chair for himself.

"Wait I have a good idea! I don't know if it's too much to ask..." my pocket vibrated, Jess 'oh god here we go *rolls eyes*' I smiled at it, she always had to doubt me.

"No it's fine what is it?" Harry asked, "okay well since this is a small little family run bakery, and we don't get much business maybe you guys could set up a little gig out front?" Just after finishing the back door opened and Jess walked out. "Jess! You're so late c'mon" I said acting surprised.

Jess

I was gonna do it. I was gonna go out there. I stood up and pushed open the door and walked out. "Jess! You're so late c'mon" Ray said pretending to be surprised.

"Oh hey!" I said to One Direction as if they were just a normal customer "you have quite the crowd of girls out there, and they can make some award winning screams" Niall finally spoke up "Jess whats your last name?" My heart started to beat super fast as I said "Halloway, Jess Halloway" "it sounds familiar" he said focusing on me.

Here was my chance "well you, me, Hallie Willps and Josh your drummer, we were all-" "come talk with me outside?" He said and I nodded and followed him out the front door and we sat down at one of the little tables outside that had a little umbrella.

Niall turned around and scanned the area quickly "don't worry, we're in a small run down family bakery that most people don't even look at when they walk by, we get as much business here as a pool in the winter" I could see his muscles relax as he leaned back in his chair.

"We were all in the same music club back in highschool right?" He asked me and I nodded "yep we were, you and I sang, Josh played drums, and Hallie was on the guitar, then you guys went off to the X-Factor and things kinda evaporated between us all" "I still remeber running around outside my house playing football, or soccer as you called it, and singing and dancing, so you stayed here all this time? I always thought you'd be doing something bigger Jess. The Jess Halloway?? Here at a Mullingar bakery? Daaaannnnggg" he teased I really wanted to reach across the table and slap him, but we weren't THAT close anymore.

"Ya know i'm super succsessful here Horan" "with that big wopping amount of 3 coustomers per day" "shuddup!!!" He rolled his eyes and let out a small laugh.

"What ever happened to Hallie?" He asked with a small twinkle in his eye "she's a model, i've seen her on a couple coach magazines" "NO!" He exclaimed his eyes widening, I pulled out my phone and took out one of the pictures I took of one of her magazines.

"Heck yes" he grabbed it and gaped at it. "C'mon Niall we have to go!" Harry called and tapped on Nialls shoulder as all the boys grouped up ready to go. "I'll comeback and talk to you later Jess!" He said getting up with a smile before getting hurried off. Popstars.