I love you

I don't really think I need to put Jess up here because the whole story is literally POV. This chapter is soo long, I could've made two but I decided to make it really long instead! I just finished watching a sad Niall imagine at the last part of this story and I was listening to Ed Sheeran music so I was pretty emotionally unstable haha!

Enjoy reading lovelies!

~Lauren

Hayden stopped me outside in the back of the café before we all got in the car to go back home.

"Hey um I was wondering if you maybe-" he bit his lip, his eyes focused on something in the distance "wanted to walk around the park later tonight?" "Yep sure" I simply stated and he seemed relieved.

"Now can we get in the car i'm freezing" I jump up and down as he lets out a forced chuckle.

"Wanna drive?" He asks holding out the keys, well considering I rode a pink scooter everywhere I wasn't the best at driving. Ya I had a license, but I didn't drive much but I mean why not try??

Okay that sounds terrible. Just try driving, you might crash and injure a world famous pop star but at least you tried.

"Sure" I grin catching the cold hard keys in my hand, "have you ever...?" Hayden asks with a raised eyebrow his eyes shining.

"Ya I have a license, I just don't use it much" I swing the keys in a circle, the little H keychain dangling "you sure this is a good idea" he questions but before I can answer Ray busts forward at full speed and skids to a stop when he saw the shiny keys in my hand.

"Oh god, no no nO WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE I SWEAR TO GOD!" He yells doing the cross my heart hope to die symbol "too late" I snort sliding into the drivers seat, Hayden next to me and Wesley, Niall, and Ray pout disapprovingly in the back.

I press my foot on the gas and Ray lets out a small gasp "shut up will you, do you want to crash" I snap before flipping my hair and pursing my lips into a thin line as I focus on the lines of the road.

We end up driving in complete silence as if any small breath of air would crash our car.

"Hayden wanna turn on the radio so we can break this extremely awkward suspense silence, its actually scaring me how quiet it is in here" I say gripping the wheel as I finally start to hear steady breaths in the back.

Hayden turns on the radio to set background music and we pull up to Mullingar "Hayden, where do you want me to drop you off?" "Uuuuuh at my town house I guess, you all can get out first and then I can drive myself home because this is my car you know?" "Oh ya" I nervously laughed, I need help sometimes. "You're a smart one Jess" Niall says from the back, the first time i've heard his voice and it was just to diss me. Oh ok. "Thanks Horan" "no prob"

----------------------------------------------------

"See you at the park at 11" Hayden says with a wink when everyone is gone and I'm getting out of the drivers seat.

" see ya!" I say throwing a wave over my shoulder before walking through the sliding doors of my apartment building.

Once I get up to my room, I flop down on my bed staring up at the celling. My eyes look over to my clock lazily, 3 hours until I met up with Hayden.

Speeding down the spiral staircase, I made my way to the kitchen and boiled up some water for my Ramen cup of noodles, literally one of the best things in the world aside from a slice of chocolate cake.

"Hal?" I called into the empty house, my voice creating a slight echo. "Yup" she slides down the hallway in a pair of adorable patterned leggings, a white long sleeve with a furry vest over the top and he hair was loosely curled cascading over her shoulders.