RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER

Jess

It was the next afternoon and I was wandered through the Christmas isles of Target. Kiss You started playing lightly in the background and I giggled to myself as I looked through Christmas lights. Hmmm how many lights do I need for the bakery?

I decided on some red, white and green LED's, shoving some off the shelf into my cart and weaving my way around the Christmas trees. The store smelled like peppermint and pine and I had to avoid the candy isle or I would buy every single bag I kid you not.

I sent out a quick group text to Ray, Wesley, Niall and Hayden:

Hey guys meet me at the Bakery in 10 =] we're putting up Christmas lightss

R: its beggining to look a lot like christmasss

W: everywhere you gooo

H: Looks like we're gonna be having a White Christmas here in Mullingar

N: I've already started rocking around the Christmas tree

Me: Niall that was terrible

N: ya I know :/

R: looks like someone hasn't been jingling much bells

Me: Wut? Smh

R: you and Niall

Me: oH GOD RAY

N: ;)

H: ride them reindeers

W: what is going on here?

Me: i don't even know

N: see you guys there

H: byye

R: hasta luego

W: bai

Me: Au revouir

I locked my phone and took my arms full of shopping bags with me as I waved over a cab. "Taxi!" I yelled waving my arms and one pulled up and I hopped in the back "Halloway's bakery please" I ordered and the driver gave me an awkward judgemental glance at my millions of Target bags.

"Christmas lights" I stated smiling and he nodded un easily as he started up the car. We arrived at the bakery and everyone was waiting outside wrapped up in coats, sweaters, scarfs, hats, gloves and some beanies.

"The light angel has arrived" Niall announced, chin nuzzled in a scarf.

"Nice scarf Horan" I scoffed dropping the bags down as light boxes spill over the frosted side walks.

"Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, had a very shiny noooooseee" Hayden and Ray sang in harmony as I shot them both a threatening glance.

"Where should we hang them?" Wesley says running to the opposite curb and squinting at the bakery. "Along the roof line then maybe wrap them down the front posts" I suggest crossing my arms, leaning on one hip and squinting at the building.

Niall strikes the same pose as me and squints his eyes and says in a mocking voice "i'm Jess Halloway and I ride a pink scooter everywhere because i'm too hipster for a car" as Hayden and Niall share a fist bump, Wesley and I start to unpack the boxes of lights.

I toss a bundle at Horan and he catches it clumsily "you, Ray and Hayden can start on the roof line, you might wanna use a hammer or something, and Wes and I will do the posts and trees" I order them and they all nod grabbing supplies, except for Niall, who runs off to his car and returns seconds later with a giant old looking radio/ boom box thingy.

He plugs it in on the front covered porch, presses a few buttons, and then it starts blasting Christmas music, he does some weird dance moves over to me and then takes my hand and twirls me around a couple times.

Giggling, I take his other hand and we do some weird twisting moves, I don't even know, I take him in and twirl him back to his station.

"Whoo thats the christmas spirit" he screams from the top of his ladder and starts to hammer away as he strings up some lights and hums Christmas tunes.

"Lookin good Wes" I admire her perfect wrapped poles, mine probably won't be as good oops. As i'm calmly wrapping my lights, a giant gust of wind comes, making one of the light boxes fly and hit me in the face while I fall on the ground and get tangled up in a mess of Christmas lights.

Niall tries to hold a straight face but busts out laughing and almost falls right off his ladder. He starts clapping after I get up and laughs more as I try to untangle myself.

"Thanks for your help" I mutter trying not to laugh myself, but I end up laughing anyway and finally untangling myself. "IM FREEEEE!" I yell laying back down in the cold prickly grass "that was the best thing thats happened to me all day" Niall says shaking his head "that was terribleeeee" I whine "c'mon you have to admit that was pretty funny" "ya its was" Niall starts jumping up and down with an excited sparkle to his eye.

"I already bought my present for yoouuu, oh oh the boys and I were wondering if you wanted to come over christmas day and we can all open presents and have a little party and stuff" well looks like i'll be going shopping tomorrow!

What the heck it'll be fun "sure sounds fun, what time?" The funny thing is, i've been hanging out with Niall a ton, but i've literally seen the boys like 3 times. But you still gotta love 'em, they're so sweet and funny and all so different its extremely entertaining!

He hopped up and down a couple times on his heels as he looked off into the distance and tried to get warm "whenever you wan-" "hey little love birds over there, get back to work!" Ray called popping out from around the corner and Niall shot him a glance of annoyance, then grinned at me and made his way back up the ladder.

Fiest off I havent pisted in forever sorry bout that! And the reason i xan't type rn is becaise MIDNIGHT MEMORIES WAS LEAKED THE WHOLE FREAKIN ALBUM OMFG I LOVE THIS FANDOM! I LISTENES TO RIGHT NOW AND I WAS LIKE SPAZZING AND SCREAMING AND THEN I THREW MY PHONE AND DECIDED I HAD TO DIVE FOR IT SO I COULD FONISH LISTENING TO PURE HEAVEN!! I LISTENED TO MIDNIGHY MEMORIES TOO AND CHUCKED MY OHONE DOWN THE HALL NO jOKE! BUT THATS ALL I LISTENED TOO I SWEAR SATAN LEAKED THE ALBUM, I MEAN ITS A SUNDAY FOR GODS SAKE!

Im gonna try to sleep now ~Lauren