Chapter 12

"Hiccup I think we should turn back now" Astrid called out over the rushing of the winds. "We can't, not yet at least" Hiccup called back. "Hiccup we need to land, I'm not sure how much longer we can last" Astrid called out as a lightning bolt struck close to them. "HICCUP" Astrid cried out as a bolt of Lightning suddenly struck Hiccup casing him and Toothless to fall down into the ocean.

Stoick POV

A loud dragon cries startled me from my light doze. "Stoick, a dragon just crashed into the water of the port" Gobber said. "Bring it onto the boat" I said getting up and walking up onto the deck as the men pulled something from the ocean. "Oh Thor" I gasped seeing the dragon. "A Night Fury" Gobber said as the Gang came running up. "Let me kill the beast, for killing my cousin" Snotlout said pulling out his sword. "No. I'm doing, he was my son" I said putting my hand in front of Snotlout stoping him.

Astrid POV

I watched from above as Stoick held his sword the Toothless's head. 'We need to act girl. Toothless has got Hiccup' I said making sure my hood and mask were firmly on, before diving down on Stormfly and firing at the ship. 'Now' I cried out as Hookfang, Baff and Belch, and Stealth came out and firing down at the ship. 'Hookfang, get Toothless and Hiccup.' I cried out pointing down at the ship.

"Dragon Attack" I hear one of the men call out as we bomb dived the ship. "Fire." I hear Stoick said as the catapults fires at us. 'Everyone cover Hookfang. And try not to hit Toothless' I told them as Stormfly and I dodged the boulders they fired. 'Watch out girl' I said as we narrowly missed a fire. The next one caused me to fall of Stormfly. "STORMFLY" I cried out as I fell on to the boat. "Well well well. What do we have here" A voice said as I felt a sword pressed against my neck. "Let us go. You don't know what you doing" I spat glaring up at the person who had their sword to me. "Oh really. And you would" Snotlout said. "Try me" I growled. 

Snotlout glared at me before Stoick came over. "Well well. Looks like it's one of the dragons riders. We appreciate those weapons you traded with Johann" Stoick said running his fingers over his sword. 'I told him not to traded them' I growled in my head. "But I believe they is somethings else that you are keeping from everyone" Stoick said. "And what would that be" I said as I noticed Stealth coming up behind them. "Who are you and why a Viking would align themselves with dragons" Stoick said. "I am no Viking. And I will never be one again." I growled before jumping up as Stealth appeared and Hookfang dove down grabbing the unconscious Toothless as I climbed on Stealth. 'Let's get out of here' I said to them as we flew off not hearing the call Stoick was yelling at us.

Stoick POV

I growled as the 'Viking' flew away with our Night Fury. I finally had the Night Fury in my grasp as it was gone. "Um Stoick" Gobber said from behind. "What Gobber" I said spinning around to stare at Gobber who held out his hand showing a few amber hair. "They were where the Night Fury was." Gobber said. "So it was the one" I said staring out where the dragons had been. "Um Stoick. They're fresh. Hiccup might be still alive" Gobber said. "If he was, why hasn't her return to us yet" I said glaring at Gobber. "That's what I thought" I said before stalking down into the boat the words from the 'Viking' ringing in my ears. "I am no Viking. And I will never be one again"

Hey everyone. I'm having a bit of a writers block here so please bear with me, I am trying my best. Till then

LadyNoir out